• The Reserve Pool Podcast Season 2 Episode 18 Winning!


    This week on the podcast Isaac, Stuart and Shadowmeld talk about Win Conditions. What they are, how to classify them and what cards make up some of the most common in the current meta.

    iTunes | RSS Feed
    Comments 11 Comments
    1. DigitalFirefly's Avatar
      DigitalFirefly -
      @IsaacBV Detroit Lions fan here. I immediately thought of the Browns too when you said the worst team ever. My son is only 2 1/2, hopefully they're better by the time he's old enough to follow football. Thank goodness for fantasy football.
    1. memmek2k's Avatar
      memmek2k -
      Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
      @IsaacBV Detroit Lions fan here. I immediately thought of the Browns too when you said the worst team ever. My son is only 2 1/2, hopefully they're better by the time he's old enough to follow football. Thank goodness for fantasy football.
      I thought of the Rams, but that's probably because I'm from STL and we're still bitter. They are like second-worst over the last 10 years for win-loss record though.
    1. OddballNarwhal's Avatar
      OddballNarwhal -
      Shadowmeld, why didn't you mention the Cyborg win condition? I mean, when it goes against "Flying Sidekicks", Even Angels Fall.
    1. Shadowmeld's Avatar
      Shadowmeld -
      Quote Originally Posted by OddballNarwhal View Post
      Shadowmeld, why didn't you mention the Cyborg win condition? I mean, when it goes against "Flying Sidekicks", Even Angels Fall.
      Because, then I'd have to admit that Kobolds are the best counter to the entire strategy, those Little Monsters.
    1. IsaacBV's Avatar
      IsaacBV -
      ^I see what you did there
    1. jojodadevil's Avatar
      jojodadevil -
      Cyborg and Even angels fall. The internet is a scary place
    1. Shadowmeld's Avatar
      Shadowmeld -
      Quote Originally Posted by jojodadevil View Post
      Cyborg and Even angels fall. The internet is a scary place
      Yeah, I was also in Little Monsters. Just haven't updated my IMDB to include that.

      If you want to see my close up you can check out Even Angels fall on youtube, my scene is toward the end of the movie, I'm the boy that finds the body.
    1. bbj712's Avatar
      bbj712 -
      Still waiting to hear the movies that Shadowmeld was in...=]
    1. zeon20's Avatar
      zeon20 -
      Great podcast. With the diceanon guys out, its really great to hear some meta talk podcast from you guys.
    1. jojodadevil's Avatar
      jojodadevil -
      I love little monsters now about my prize��
    1. StrangeBrew's Avatar
      StrangeBrew -
      Great podcast, thank you. On unblockable cards, I've recently run the Namor you mentioned with his fellow X Man Kitty Pryde Shadow Cat also from UXM, partly for the global, and also for the first turn unblockable. One of my local opponents is doing pretty well with the Spider Man Webslinger from AvX and whatever low cost high A characters he can field. Thanks again for all you at TRP do to make my gaming experience better.