• NYC Toyfair Spoilers!

    Thanks to icv2 we have some new pictures from the NYC Toy Fair!

    Link here:
    http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/3...oy-fair-images

    Comments 8 Comments
    1. chalos13's Avatar
      chalos13 -
      me and a friend were brainstorming a basic action a while back, and it had a mechanic where it flipped from one side to the next. Very excited to see the other side of that Batman card.
    1. TheConductr's Avatar
      TheConductr -
      Quote Originally Posted by chalos13 View Post
      me and a friend were brainstorming a basic action a while back, and it had a mechanic where it flipped from one side to the next. Very excited to see the other side of that Batman card.
      The other side of the card is that same ability but for Villains! This was released in a magazine article a while back.

      Attachment 6775
    1. whisperni's Avatar
      whisperni -
      So we get a better version of Umber hulk's ability but as batman. Sure the TFC is higher, but at the end of the day, this is a solid card.
    1. grundalow's Avatar
      grundalow -
      Quote Originally Posted by whisperni View Post
      So we get a better version of Umber hulk's ability but as batman. Sure the TFC is higher, but at the end of the day, this is a solid card.
      Keep in mind the characters that roll energy would go to the Reserve Pool. Might not always be better.
    1. Jwannabe's Avatar
      Jwannabe -
      So there's strange and Iron fist dice. Villains in this set?
    1. whisperni's Avatar
      whisperni -
      Quote Originally Posted by grundalow View Post
      Keep in mind the characters that roll energy would go to the Reserve Pool. Might not always be better.
      You are right if someone builds a team that uses a lot of globals. Besides maybe giving them extra distractions, or PXG, in most cases it would be a win. Especially since all that energy will be going to the used pile. The best of piles.
    1. chalos13's Avatar
      chalos13 -
      I love it
    1. ccm00007's Avatar
      ccm00007 -
      That Batman...load up the opposing reserve pool, use with Slash+Blue-Eyes, and, well, pain.