• Batman Dice Masters Pack Opening


    If you missed it live, here's the video of me and Melissa opening 15 packs of the upcoming Batman Dice Masters set (with starting audio problems conveniently edited out)! What treasures will we behold!?

    Gigantic thanks to WizKids! for supplying the review product.

    Additional thanks to Four Horsemen Comics and Gaming for allowing us to use their sweet streaming setup.

    Be sure to check out and subscribe to Four Horsemen's YouTube page where we've started to stream our Dice Masters events every Sunday (no event this Sunday due to Easter). They also stream other games, but obviously those aren't as important as Dice Masters.


    Comments 5 Comments
    1. cnhiggins's Avatar
      cnhiggins -
      Does Bane use same dice as World's Finest?
    1. Flexei's Avatar
      Flexei -
      Quote Originally Posted by cnhiggins View Post
      Does Bane use same dice as World's Finest?
      Just about. Same stats and fielding costs. Just a bit more grey than the WF's die.
    1. cnhiggins's Avatar
      cnhiggins -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flexei View Post
      Just about. Same stats and fielding costs. Just a bit more grey than the WF's die.
      So I couldn't use the WF dice with new Bane from Batman set? Do I just hope no one notices haha! I only have bought 8 WF packs and I got three Banes.
    1. Flexei's Avatar
      Flexei -
      Quote Originally Posted by cnhiggins View Post
      So I couldn't use the WF dice with new Bane from Batman set? Do I just hope no one notices haha! I only have bought 8 WF packs and I got three Banes.
      That's really dependent on your store. In official WizKids tournaments like WKOs, Nats and Worlds, you would need to use the correct dice from the correct set... however I would be very surprised if your store cared about which version of the dice you used. As long as the numbers match you'll generally be good to go.
    1. Yort's Avatar
      Yort -
      Quote Originally Posted by Flexei View Post
      That's really dependent on your store. In official WizKids tournaments like WKOs, Nats and Worlds, you would need to use the correct dice from the correct set... however I would be very surprised if your store cared about which version of the dice you used. As long as the numbers match you'll generally be good to go.
      A few weeks ago, I posted a picture of my organized War of Light dice. Some people commented "Your Batman dice aren't the same!" The thing is, I legitimately could not tell! I am not color blind, at least not the "usual" kind, but I do have color deficiency where I can't tell the difference between similar hues. I would really hate to get to Nationals and be told I brought the wrong Batman dice!

      Troy