• Virtual Worlds with a side of D&D: Tomb Of Annihilation

    For those who don't know, there's currently an online Dice Masters tournament going on called, "Virtual Worlds part Deux". Last night I was fortunate enough to be paired up against fellow Dice Masters content creator, DM Armada who's been putting out excellent Dice Masters vids for well over a year now. To mark the occasion of our first online meeting, after our match ended (and I wiped some considerable sweat from my brow), we opened a D&D: Tomb of Annihilation draft pack!


    DMArmada streamed the game on his channel, and you can watch it, in its entirety here:


    He also has the video broken up into shorter , more consumable clips on his channel.

    I promised I'd get some scans up of the cards revealed, so here we go. Which is your favorite? What would have been your first pick?

    Basic Actions:


    Cards:
    Comments 8 Comments
    1. Brandoshido's Avatar
      Brandoshido -
      Rare xandala is confusing me. The BAC's in this set seem pretty incredible sources of ramp/churn
    1. m4ster-p's Avatar
      m4ster-p -
      Insect Plague should be fun with Foot Ninja: Ninja Syndicate
    1. m4ster-p's Avatar
      m4ster-p -
      Great match by the way!
    1. FallOutBlood's Avatar
      FallOutBlood -
      Quote Originally Posted by m4ster-p View Post
      Insect Plague should be fun with Foot Ninja: Ninja Syndicate
      it is until you opponent fields DR light.

      UC Basilisk is just a 4 cost UC AVX Deadpool but a bolt (it essentially has the Call Out Keyword).


      both the C & R Xandala Climber with Attune is R DP Storm but better
    1. ccm00007's Avatar
      ccm00007 -
      Quote Originally Posted by FallOutBlood View Post
      it is until you opponent fields DR light.

      UC Basilisk is just a 4 cost UC AVX Deadpool but a bolt (it essentially has the Call Out Keyword).


      both the C & R Xandala Climber with Attune is R DP Storm but better
      Check the Yuan-Ti Pureblood common and SR from the other post with draft packs. They make Xandala look like an absolute chump (I'd use Xandala with SR Yuan-Ti, mind you).
    1. SarkhanMad's Avatar
      SarkhanMad -
      Personally, I would first pick that uncommon Basilisk.
      Green devil mask is good also.
    1. Scum's Avatar
      Scum -
      Insect Plague's global is ridiculous. Its going to be a golden staple and might even impact modern if the pieces fit.
    1. cnhiggins's Avatar
      cnhiggins -
      Quote Originally Posted by SarkhanMad View Post
      Personally, I would first pick that uncommon Basilisk.
      Green devil mask is good also.
      Nasty TFC though...