Thread: Favourite Energy?

Favourite Energy?

? ? ? ?

Fist jumps out to me, because I don't think it gets enough love. Some of my favourites are fists. Ant-Man, Falcon, Black Panther, Venom...

How about you? For me, my list goes , , and then .

And nobody can pick . That's a copout. Or .

Also, colon codes are wonderful.

My first love was in the Marvel sets, Beast/Psylock/Cerebro to name a few favorites. But the D&D set turned me into a bumper for sure. The uncommon Kobold+Purple Worm forever!....Or until the next set gets here so we can draft.

My favorite is but is a close second. Nothing beats jokes while playing.

bumper is now a thing. Starting a secret society, I shall.

I can't decide between 3 of them, but I'm quite sure I won't be playing until a big change of some sort comes.

and I'll show you guys why, sooner than later. *spoilers*

Pretty excited for that, actually. Should be great!

They are call "colon codes" search that on the site for a full explanation, but basically type ": bolt :" with no spaces to get

or ": Avx1 small :" to get

Quote Originally Posted by Virulentwound View Post
    How do you type the symbols?
    http://www.thereservepool.com/conten...-Common-Images

This article explains it all

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    I can't decide between 3 of them, but I'm quite sure I won't be playing until a big change of some sort comes.
    Well, that opinion WAS true when I typed it. Actually I guess it holds true now technically. I am good with dice. All good now.

all day long, baby. Some of my favorite characters are bolts in DM. Then, comes second based on utility. is third with in dead absolute last. But...that could change with our new shiny Hellblazer - if not JUST for him!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    And nobody can pick . That's a copout. Or .
    Bah!

:-(

Other energy types will turn up however they please, but never disappoints. Don`t believe in your dice rolling abilities, believe in the mana that believes in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Constantine? Aquaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Constantine? Aquaman?
    Read further down. I changed my mind once DC released. LOL. The real question is, "Will Angel see use now?".