Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSA: Constantine Super Rare Only $29.99 @ CSI and is Almost Gone

PSA: Constantine Super Rare Only $29.99 @ CSI and is Almost Gone

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Dice+M...e+-+Hellblazer

There were 20+ at that price this morning. Now, only 10. Auctions on eBay are currently around $45 for him. If you are planning on being in the market for him, now may be the time (just picked one up myself).

Nice find. Desperately hoping I can pull him naturally. Pretty sure those guys won't ship to Canada, and if they do, it will be too expensive.

I ordered one when I didn't pull him in my Gravity feed. Much cheaper than buying a 2nd feed.

Only one left. I found an option that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg for shipping, so I bought the second-to-last. If I end up getting Constantine in my gravity feed this week, maybe I can make a good trade.

EDIT: Looks like they'll ship cards to Canada, but not Gravity Feeds/Starters. Glad I discovered this today.

Glad I got one early as well! I see they are now sold out and priced at $39.99, this is going just like Tsarina did originally.

Indy Mon is my favourite person today for that reason.

Price is still rising. $44.99 now and out of stock.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hell.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	302

Christ. Too bad I have to wait to get paid before I even get a gravity feed. Hopefully I'll pull one.

I hope I pull one, really the only super rare I want other than cat woman. That one seems interesting.

Just opened our pack, and pulled Black Canary and The Flash. REALLY glad I picked up Constantine now.

This card is the next black widow just you wait

Man...makes a guy almost want to offload his own. I could almost get another full feed for $63!

Same here. Considering the other feed at the store almost assuredly has either Constantine or Catwoman...

Constantine Watch continues! $69.99 now (out of stock).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hellblazer70.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	316

Really wish I had bought one at $29.99 now.