Thread: NFL Draft First Round Tonight

NFL Draft First Round Tonight

What team is your team?
    Who do you want them to draft tonight?
    Who will they draft tonight?

Cleveland Browns.
    I keep hearing rumors of trading our #12 and #19 picks to Tennessee to move up to #2 to draft Marcus Mariotta. San Diego may also move up to #2, but their big chip to trade is Phillip Rivers. In a perfect world, we trade up to #2, then turn around and trade #2 to San Diego for Rivers and another draft pick. I'd love to get Phillip Rivers in Cleveland.

Most likely the Browns will stay at #12 and #19, choose a defensive player at #12 (maybe Malcom Brown) and then pick the best available receiver at #19. And I wouldn't hate that.

I don't really get into the draft too much. Here's mine:

Detroit
    They should probably try and get some D line help now that Suh is gone.
    No clue who they will get.

I live in PA, so everyone is Eagles fans here (except me). With the interesting off season, I can't wait to see what kind of moves they make and if they go for Mariota.

Arizona is mine, and I have no idea who we are picking. VERY interested to see if someone pays too much for #2.

Unicorns of Love... Oh you said NFL not LCS.. Gonna find a different thread now .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Unicorns of Love... Oh you said NFL not LCS.. Gonna find a different thread now .
    Haha. If I could do strikethrough text for the title, it would have read "Rainbow NFL Draft Tonight"

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but this reddit post might be of interest to the people posting here. It's Marvel and NFL team helmet mashups.

Hijack away. I love these! So glad the Cleveland helmet is the Thing. That looks awesome. And I'm glad Pittsburgh is Hydra... the freaking evil empire.

AWESOME. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Philly Fin Fang Fooms are BRILLIANT. Also love the New York Quin-Jets, Miami Namors, Dallas Captains, St. Louis Doc Ocks (clever logo).

I liked one comment someone made: Buffalo Beta Ray Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Hijack away. I love these! So glad the Cleveland helmet is the Thing. That looks awesome. And I'm glad Pittsburgh is Hydra... the freaking evil empire.
    Yeah, I love the Thing helmet. Being a Venom/Carnage fan I like the Cincinatti Symbiotes one too.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Patriots. Trade down. Never fails. We trade down, get more, spend less, and people still question Belichick...

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    Patriots. Trade down. Never fails. We trade down, get more, spend less, and people still question Belichick...
    I love Belichick. I know he rubs a lot of people the wrong way. But he adapts his gameplan to the players he has. Unlike a lot of coaches who try to run "their system" no matter what

I'd love to see Winston fall. Tampa has to take him though, I think.

Packers, and I'm going to guess a linebacker will be our first pick likely either Eric Kendricks or Benardrick McKinney.

Chiefs.

We need a strong WR - our WRs had exactly 0 receiving TDs last year (seriously...it was all RBs and TEs).

We took a corner.

I think I see a Reserve Pool Fantasy Football league in our future.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Chiefs.

We need a strong WR - our WRs had exactly 0 receiving TDs last year (seriously...it was all RBs and TEs).

We took a corner.
    You just need a QB to throw a pass more than 4 yards.
    Last edited by DigitalFirefly; 05-01-2015 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    I think I see a Resece Pool Fantasy Football league in our future.

You just need a QB to throw a pass more than 4 yards.
    Hah, that's fair but he might be motivated by a better target out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hah, that's fair but he might be motivated by a better target out there!
    Maclin should help.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Maclin should help.
    Yeah, and he's a Missouri boy, too (played at Mizzou that is). He will.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Jordan Hicks, 3rd round pick by Iggles is my former neighbor. His mom gave us a storage bin that has the words "Jordan's trophies" on it. We were down in Cincy this weekend working on the house to try to sell it and I saw him. Fresh off his career at Texas, the dude looks ready to destroy someone or something.