Source

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dc.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	298

Superman, Trinity War
    5(Shield), Max: 4
    When Superman would be KO’d, instead put him in your Used Pile.

Pandora’s Box, Trinity War
    3 Energy, Use: 3 (Basic Action)
    When your Characters are blocking or are blocked by Villains those dice get +1A and +1D until the end of turn.
    Global: Pay (Shield). Target character gains the Villain affiliation

I don't get that ability on Superman. Isn't it a bad thing to go to Used instead of Prep? It is a lower cost to purchase then all other Superman cards, so perhaps the ability is meant to reflect a slight downgrade from the more expensive supermen.

I suppose it avoids triggering abilities that other characters get when they KO someone...

I is a penalty for his low purchase cost. His dice is about a 6 cost. Buying him for 5 is like buying Johnny Blaze, you don't gain anything but a cheap die with good stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I is a penalty for his low purchase cost. His dice is about a 6 cost. Buying him for 5 is like buying Johnny Blaze, you don't gain anything but a cheap die with good stats.
    Fortunately this one is actually a cheap-ish die with good stats!

@Rebelsong - Those are the OP (organized play) promotion for FLGS (friendly local game stores) to give out as prizes for organized DC Dice Masters events. Play at your local store to win or ebay...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Knight View Post
    @Rebelsong - Those are the OP (organized play) promotion for FLGS (friendly local game stores) to give out as prizes for organized DC Dice Masters events. Play at your local store to win or ebay...
    Grrr none of my local stores do Dice Masters OP stuff. Thanks for letting me know!

My shop also has these in and has diligently (and prudently, I might add) kept them until we draft next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSong View Post
    Grrr none of my local stores do Dice Masters OP stuff. Thanks for letting me know!
    Talk to them and see if they'd be willing to start, if you are into it you can also volunteer to run/judge the events and ensure they happen. Grass roots buddy.

I'd absolutely love to have these. Gotta get working on the local scene. More motivation!

I only want House of mystery, my collection needs more cool cards such as itself.