Thread: Wonder Woman Warrior Princess

Wonder Woman Warrior Princess

Her ability reads, "While Wonder Woman is active, once per turn, you may choose an opposing villain and force it to block target attacking character".

1) Can I make my opponent's villain block his own attacker? If so, what if they are already attacking?
    2) Are Marvel's Villains and DC's Villains from the same alignment even though they're symbols are different? If so, what about evil characters from D&D?

1) it's not a legal blocker for the attack you describe.

2) Villains are villains. D&D Evil, I don't think we know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Her ability reads, "While Wonder Woman is active, once per turn, you may choose an opposing villain and force it to block target attacking character".

1) Can I make my opponent's villain block his own attacker? If so, what if they are already attacking?
    2) Are Marvel's Villains and DC's Villains from the same alignment even though they're symbols are different? If so, what about evil characters from D&D?
    1- No/no
    2- Yes/sort of. Marvel and DC villains, and D&D Monsters (cards with the monster banner - looks like red claw marks on a black banner) are all part of the 'villains' faction alignment. D&D alignments (good/evil/nuetral) are a separate D&D specific mechanic.

In YGO, 'Monsters' are the same as 'Characters' in Marvel/DC, and 'Creatures' in D&D.

http://wes.mfv.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4586

That link actually does not say that villain and D&D monsters are equivalent, nor have they given any indication that they are.

Can we start calling this version of Wonder Woman "Xena"?

Edit: btw, I agree with alleyviper here.

Quote Originally Posted by alleyviper View Post
    That link actually does not say that villain and D&D monsters are equivalent, nor have they given any indication that they are.
    You're correct, and I cannot remember where I got it from either... damned aging brain :-p

If it were ruled a specific way, I'd imagine that Evil would be villains and Monsters would be the unique mechanism. But again, it hasn't been said yet.

http://wes.mfv.com/bb/viewtopic.php?...0cac834#p10401

Quote Originally Posted by The Dice Masters Rules Team
    Villain and Evil are two different distinctions. Evil is an alignment, Villain is a team affiliation. If there were cards that operated based on affiliations or alignments, they would not be the same.

sorry to bring up this rusty thread but as the time goes by more and more Globals to make a character to become a villain, are rising(thanks AOU)

I have a question about "when" can i use her ability. It is only written once per Turn but not when.

I want to use her ability after attackers are declared, but before blockers are assigned to them, because that is how the Card Text reads itself. Is this possible or is this how it has to be done?

Thanks in Advance

As she is required to target an "attacking character" the only opportunity to use this ability is after attackers are declared, but before blockers are.