Thread: SR Placement in GF

SR Placement in GF

Hello Dice Master Fans,

When I purchased my D&D Dice Masters Gravity feed I noticed that both Super Rares I pulled where from the last 15 or so packs I opened and therefore at the top of the GF.

Is this common?

Are the DC GF's similar?

With luck it is all randomized, but if it is not I wouldn't mind knowing where to pull packs from in the wild to up my chances of a SR.

Thank you,

Zach

My first D&D GF had one SR near the top left (as the box faces you), and one on the bottom right. My next GF had a SR in the very first pack I opened, and the 2nd SR was about 2/3 up. My third GF had both SRs near the top.

D&D was nice to me :-)

I'm sure it's random, but I'll try and notice when I open my DC feeds.

In my first DC feed, the flash SR was in my first pack lol.

Catwoman SR was in the third pack of my second box, with constantine SR being in the last 10 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    ...with constantine SR being in the last 10 or so.
    Same for me. Only 1 SR but it was Constantine at the very bottom.

I pulled my packs from the bottom. Got Catwoman about 2/3 of the way through the box.

i bought 40 packs off the top of a GF and got one SR. the next day i bought 20 off of the top from a different box and got zero. sad times.

From my GF the second pack I opened was SR Catwoman. Then in my second handful of packs I got SR Constantine, which was about 1/4 into the GF.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoler View Post
    careful folks or this will turn into "if i hammer A my pokemon hits harder" kinda logic that drives people insane.
    It helps with catching pokemon too. Just keep mashing, just keep mashing...

This is my favorite post right now. I want there to be a pattern, but I know we are subject to the randomness. If only it was minifig easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    It helps with catching pokemon too. Just keep mashing, just keep mashing...
    Psht, that's only a myth.

...Now holding Up and B... that's legit.

I literally opened a brand new DF of D&D last night at the shop when I stopped in for free comic book day and bought one pack from the bottom of the feed. I pulled the Epic Red Dragon. So, no. I don't think so. I can also tell you the last gravity feed saw a red dragon from the 5th to last pack in the feed. I don't think there is any set place to find them.

Okay I opened my feed and pulled a SR Flash in the bottom third and SR Constantine from the top third. I'm pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Knight View Post
    Okay I opened my feed and pulled a SR Flash in the bottom third and SR Constantine from the top third. I'm pretty happy.
    Hooray!