Thread: DC Justice League Collector's Box out of print?

DC Justice League Collector's Box out of print?

So my DC Dice Masters order from Miniature Market came in the mail yesterday and the Collector's Box was missing from the box. After emailing Miniature Market support, they sent me the email below. I checked my email, and I didn't see any previous emails from them regarding this. Just because they were told there are no additional printings coming, doesn't mean there aren't, but if you were on the fence about getting one, you may want to now before they're hard to find and $60+ like the AVX ones.

Greetings (DigitalFirefly),

I apologize, we did send you an email in regard to the DC Dice Masters Justice League Collector's Box, I am sorry if you did not receive the message. The text of the message is as follows:

Thank you for your recent pre order with Miniature Market! We are very sorry to have to announce that we just received our pre orders for DC Dice Masters: Justice League - Collector's Box and were heavily allocated and did not receive our entire order. At this time we have been informed that WizKids has no plans for additional printings of this item and we will not be able to obtain any additional copies. We have filled as many of our pre orders as possible but unfortunately did not receive enough quantity to fill our newest pre orders. For this reason we regretfully have had to cancel your order for DC Dice Masters: Justice League - Collector's Box. A full refund will be processed by our accounting department and will be issued back to your original method of payment. In addition I have credited your account with 500 points. If you had any additional items on your order they will be shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Again, we are very sorry to have had to cancel your pre order. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we may assist you with.

(name removed)
    Customer Service Representative
    Miniature Market

Glad to see they went out of their way to add something (500 points... no idea what points are for, but hey) for your trouble. Sucks whenever that happens.

I actually just ordered four cards from CSI only to have Slifer removed and refunded, which is fine, except when he comes in, I'll have to pay the shipping again.

Bleh.

For the points, every $1 you spend you get a point. Points can be redeemed towards future purchases. 1 point = $0.01. So they basically gave me a $5 credit.

I just ordered one on Amazon for $25 shipped. Not too bad. Sucks I have to wait longer for it to get here. My dice are homeless.

I didn't know until my friend bought one that it doesn't come with the starter pack. I always assumed it was just a beefed up starter pack, but with fancier sidekick and action dice, some boosters, and an actual box for storage. Maybe if I had read the back of the box...

Don't even get me started on how miffed I am that the prize for drafts at Nationals was the promo Wonder Woman card, which is just included in the collector's box for purchase.

Long story short, I was on the fence before, but now I am definitely not buying one.