Thread: Worlds info

Worlds info

wizkids posted Origins info

http://wizkidseventsystem.com/wp/201...-championship/

Looks like they added a few events om sunday that are not currently on the Origins event grid

That grand prize is amazing. Design your own card...

OK who wants to rode trip from Colorado? Cummon!! Someone? I wanna go but I am poor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Wow. Design your own card....
    With great power, comes great responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    With great power, comes great responsibility.
    Responsibility? Screw that! I'd go full self-service and want to make one of my favorite characters that will never have a chance of making it in to the game otherwise.

Fortunately, Columbus is only 2 1/2 hours for me! Unfortunately, I stand no chance of winning!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    I wanna go so bad... ugh. Maybe next year.
    Go or do not go. There is no cry.

A little disappointed that participation prizes are the same variant cards, but the top 8 + prizes are pretty cool.

So there are qualifiers at origins? If so I might go.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    So there are qualifiers at origins? If so I might go.
    Yes. Qualifiers are Thursday and Friday.

I'll know after tonight if I'll be going. It's like a 10 hour drive from here. Is there a dirt cheap hotel outside of Columbus that could help save on costs? I don't care if it's not the comfiest stay - it could be a hooker hotel with stained sheets.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    If you avoid Dublin and Hilliard you'll have a chance. Only way to stay cheaply there would be Hotwire

Blog Entries
    You'll want to get to the convention center early if you're staying further away. Good parking options can fill up quickly.

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated. I'm also looking for cheap places online.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    If you avoid Dublin and Hilliard you'll have a chance. Only way to stay cheaply there would be Hotwire
    I assumed you'd be staying in the west side of town, given the Iowa starting point. All bets are off of that's incorrect.

This might seem like an odd question but I'm going to ask anyway. Does anyone know what the price of cigarettes is like in OH?

Blog Entries
    No idea, and I hate to bust your bubble, but Columbus prohibits smoking in public. The law passed a few years ago. There's an exceptionally small number of places to light up.