Thread: Article: Resource Management in Dice Masters

Amazing article! This is one thing some people in my area struggle with most so I'm going to link this article to them. Keep up the good work!

Video tutorials showing different game states and purchase options would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by SarkhanMad View Post
    Video tutorials showing different game states and purchase options would be awesome!
    I'll second that!

I always envisioned churn and ramp to be two different things. Churn is moving dice through your bag quickly, while ramp is increasing the maximum number of dice you roll each turn. PXG does both of these things by nature, where Red Tornado, for example, is mostly churn, with a small chance to ramp 1 die if you draw 3 sidekicks and a character on your first draw. Just the way I see it though, and I'm interested to see if WK keeps breaking the PXG global down into those separate parts, this card preps things from bag, that card churns through your unwanted sidekicks.

They are different but closely related. Many cards that help you with one primarily also positively impact the other secondarily. In general it's all about getting to what you want more efficiently and faster.

Quote Originally Posted by metalman42 View Post
    I'll second that!
    Third. Great idea. Some people need to see it in action.

Welllll... Maybe I'll find some time to do that. Go through a few scenarios on different turns in the game?

The, don't resurrection turn 1 so you can resurrection turn 2's buy more efficiently play always gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Welllll... Maybe I'll find some time to do that. Go through a few scenarios on different turns in the game?
    Yes. Record a game in which both players are discussing every purchase option available to them, and why certain possible options are better or worse than others.

Video #1, should probably be on using PXG properly... to get that out of the way...

another idea: Field Management
    aka... should I attack?
    my son really struggles with this one. He thinks that he should never attack if he's outnumbered... And if I do convince him to attack, if/when he looses the game, he gets all ROTy on me. Maybe a video from (someone other than me) will help.

EDIT: geared towards limited stalls