Thread: What are you reading?

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries

What are you reading?

Any other readers out there? About to finish Red Rising (Pierce Brown)... Can't wait for Peter Clines fifth in the Ex-Heroes series later this year. Others?

Edited for auto correct being a giant turd.
    Last edited by Jthomash2; 05-06-2015 at 11:57 AM.

I have been going through my Dick Tracy collection again recently, and I'm also reading through old comic strips from the 30's. I know it's not the same kind of reading, but it's the type of reading I do the most of.

My goal is to completely read the series of Smilin' Jack, something 99% of people have never done, since the strip ended in the 70's and started in the 30's.

I should get back into that project next week.

Comics-wise: Star Wars. That's about it, sadly. I stopped regular subscriptions for $$ reasons (because Dice Masters eats up all my money).

Novel-wise: Scott Lynch's Gentleman Bastards series at the moment. I finished up The Lies of Lock Lamora last week and started up Red Seas Under Red Skies this week. Also, I just got caught up with The Stormlight Archives' Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson last month and am eagerly awaiting Stormbreaker(s). #fantasynerd

Gentleman Bastards is an Amazing series. I whole heartedly recommend it to every fantasy reader.