Thread: Another quick question

Another quick question

So upon looking on eBay for cards I am missing from sets I noticed that UR Widow is like $80. I know she is good but $80? I can get a whole gravity feed of avx at my local shop for $60 why do people pay so much for her? I have noticed that it seems to be hard to get widow of any kind... Anyone know why the common isn't common? Lol

Just keep checking eBay. I snagged one for $40 buy it now about a week ago.

Hopefully you live in the US though. Shipping always jumps the price up huge for me, otherwise I would have several BWs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrdor View Post
    So upon looking on eBay for cards I am missing from sets I noticed that UR Widow is like $80. I know she is good but $80? I can get a whole gravity feed of avx at my local shop for $60 why do people pay so much for her? I have noticed that it seems to be hard to get widow of any kind... Anyone know why the common isn't common? Lol
    The common isn't common because she is a very powerful card that you will often want the maximum amount of dice for. People that luck onto a SR (or pay for one) will want to pad out the dice count by buying her common card (with die). Therefore there is demand, therefore the price increases.

AVX Super Rares are tough to get. I bought two feeds and didn't get any. With only 60 cards per feed, I think distribution was much lower than the new 90 count feeds. If you're looking for a common Black Widow I might have an extra if you want to trade. Or check out CoolStuffInc. They sell singles, shipping is only $0.99. A lot of the time you can get stuff cheaper there than ebay.

The gravity feeds were sent to retailers in cases of six. and four of the six had SRs (I believe 1 of each of the 4 available, but I'm not 100% on that). That means that a random AvX gravity feed has a 2/3 chance of having a SR, and always only 1 SR.

Wow, that brutal? I'm glad I never ordered the feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Wow, that brutal? I'm glad I never ordered the feeds.
    I've only found 1 SR in 3 GF's for AvX. It was a Tsarina, so there's that at least.