Thread: Cool Card Art!

Cool Card Art!

Anything else out there you guys really like?

a lot of people hate on it, but I love it. I have the comic that this is from and it's fantastic.

Edit: btw, I love how Teamwork and Rally match up like that. We need more cards that line up to complete a larger piece of art.

Could you imagine all ten BACs in a set doing that?

I'd love it.

I have been trying to find a list of the pencilers used for the cards or at least what issue aome of the pieces are from. The DC set is a little easier for me. The Darseid was from Darkseid #0 that came out a couple of years ago. I want to be able to get my cards signed by the artsist at con. Except the AvX Storm. I will never credit that tracer as an actual artist.

No clue why there is an intergalactic game of baseball but I find it amusing.

Haha...Didn't even notice that before on distraction. Pretty appropriate though, I think a giant Galactus as a spectator for a baseball game would be fairly distracting.

I also love these two...first one because Sentinals are badass and this is an awesome portrayal of that, even if they are pretty useless in dice masters...and second one becuase it is Havoc's only appearance in Dice Masters...at least so far (got my fingers crossed)

Funny you bring up Havoc. I asked my girlfriend to help me find some lesser known Marvel heroes, and she pointed him out. I had to explain that he was actually a popular-ish character at one point. I hope we see him soon too!

That would be great. I am a big fan of the 90s Xfactor team, and they all are absent from this game. Polaris, Strong Guy, Havoc, Random and Multiple Man would all be cool to see in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post

No clue why there is an intergalactic game of baseball but I find it amusing.
    Totally agree. I love this card. Here's the full artwork that I found - appears that Hulk is up to bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Totally agree. I love this card. Here's the full artwork that I found - appears that Hulk is up to bat.
    Pretty sure you intentionally walk the Hulk any time he's up to bat.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Funny you bring up Havoc. I asked my girlfriend to help me find some lesser known Marvel heroes, and she pointed him out. I had to explain that he was actually a popular-ish character at one point. I hope we see him soon too!
    My son and I were discussing Havoc tonight while playing DM and we thought it would be awesome to see him on a card also!

I actually had no idea it was baseball. That's amazing.