Thread: tabaxy rogue- common

Quote Originally Posted by Red_phoenyx View Post
    When you use a global or hability to forcÚ to draw your opponent, Does he suffer damage for draw it? i ask this because i remember something about to forcÚ payments.
    Draw damage only happens on your turn when you try to draw your initial 4 dice. If your opponent having you draw a die causes you to not have 4 dice to draw then you will take burn damage and get that extra energy but this global only passively causes that.

Quote Originally Posted by JustK View Post
    Draw damage only happens on your turn when you try to draw your initial 4 dice. If your opponent having you draw a die causes you to not have 4 dice to draw then you will take burn damage and get that extra energy but this global only passively causes that.
    I think @Red_phoenyx was referring to the damage caused by Tabaxi Rogue
    While Tabaxi Rogue is active, when an opponent draws a die, other than during their Clear and Draw Step, Tabaxi Rogue deals them 1 damage.
    Your opponent will still suffer the damage. You cannot force an opponent to pay a cost, but the draw is not a cost and the damage is done by Tabaxi Rogue, so not a cost either. If Tabaxi Rogue had said something like "While Tabaxi Rogue is active, your opponents must pay 1 life when they draw a die, other than during their Clear and Draw Step", then you wouldn't be able to force them to draw and pay a life.