Thread: Anyone ever?

Anyone ever?

Anyone ever play with more than two people at once? We have a gaming group but sometimes we have an odd number and was wondering if anyone else plays more than one on one.

I've played with 3 players before. Every player can only attack the person to their right. But when you have an ability or action that targets a character, you can target any player's chaeacter. It's not perfect, but it was fun.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Yes very fun. Play a global, force one opponent to attack the other!

I played Three-Headed-Dragon and hated it! You've got to prepare to attack one board while trying defend another! Bloody brain teaser.

I appreciate that they made the doubles rules available and whatnot but I've never preferred that mode of play in these sorts of games. It's me vs. you, battle of wits, and that's how I want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I appreciate that they made the doubles rules available and whatnot but I've never preferred that mode of play in these sorts of games. It's me vs. you, battle of wits, and that's how I want to play.
    A battle of wits, you say?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6TQ7ljcsjk

Agreed on the 1v1 games. I never cared for multiple player MtG. 3 players is always 2v1 until we eliminate the one guy. And that guy always seemed to be me