Thread: Article: Product Review: Daedalus Productions Inc Case for Avengers v. X-Men

Article: Product Review: Daedalus Productions Inc Case for Avengers v. X-Men

That really IS a nice looking storage solution. Right now I have my Dice Masters stuff tucked away under a table, that's covered by a decorative cloth so it's unseen and out of the way. With that box, I'm sure it would look much nice as a display piece on a bookshelf.

A little too rich for my wallet but I can definitely see the market for this.

Great review!

I got one of these more than a month ago, and I got the pre-assembled one, and I was pretty dissapointed with it. When it came, all the wood was slightly sticky, like it hadn't had time time to dry after the stain/varnish. The glue didn't hold on many of the inside pieces, and half of the bins and trays were falling apart. When the dice trays fall apart, ALL OF THE INNER SLATS fall out and it's very difficult to reassemble, clamp, and re-glue. Also, the A/X dividers don't fit well in the card storage bin; it's too tight a fit.

@Freddo - I'm sorry to hear that, man. The box I got wasn't anything like that. I wonder why there was a difference in production value. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
    I got one of these more than a month ago, and I got the pre-assembled one, and I was pretty dissapointed with it. When it came, all the wood was slightly sticky, like it hadn't had time time to dry after the stain/varnish. The glue didn't hold on many of the inside pieces, and half of the bins and trays were falling apart. When the dice trays fall apart, ALL OF THE INNER SLATS fall out and it's very difficult to reassemble, clamp, and re-glue. Also, the A/X dividers don't fit well in the card storage bin; it's too tight a fit.
    How long did it take you to get your product?

I ordered the assembled trays ( http://www.daedalusproductionsinc.co...ice-tray-set-8 ) over two weeks ago with the USPS 2-3 business day shipping. No communication nor any mention of a processing time. I have no idea when I should expect to see my trays. If I would have known that it would take several weeks to get it, I probably wouldn't have ordered them.