Thread: Does Hulk Green Goliath Target Characters?

Does Hulk Green Goliath Target Characters?

Both Superman "Not a Bird or a Plane" and Lord of D state they cannot be the target of an action or ability.
    My question is when Hulk is damaged and his ability is triggered is this considered targeting so both Superman and Lord of D would not be affected?
    Or is the effect considered to be not targeting anyone since the ability affects all and they both would receive the damage as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Both Superman "Not a Bird or a Plane" and Lord of D state they cannot be the target of an action or ability.
    My question is when Hulk is damaged and his ability is triggered is this considered targeting so both Superman and Lord of D would not be affected?
    Or is the effect considered to be not targeting anyone since the ability affects all and they both would receive the damage as normal?
    Doesn't target so can't avoid Hulk. Targeting requires a player to select an identified number of characters. No choice with Hulk so not targeting.

Related, though, Jade Giant would not be able to target either.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    Doesn't target so can't avoid Hulk. Targeting requires a player to select an identified number of characters. No choice with Hulk so not targeting.
    Thanks Indy Mon that's what I suspeected