Thread: Wanna Break Batman and Robin

Wanna Break Batman and Robin

I am looking for some advice on how to totally break this combo. It involves Batman "Bruce Wayne", Robin "Acrobatic Adolescent", and Blue Eyes "Monstrous Dragon".

Anyone else been thinking the same thing?

What do you mean "break this combo"?

I am trying to think of different ways to use robin'a ability to come back to the field when KO'd to make combo team or something. I feel like this could be a powerful machanic. I just keep on spinning my wheels on how to make it useful.

moving to the field isn't Fielding though, so it wouldn't trigger any abilities in the game at current. If we had a way to make him a villain you could BEG him over and over. but there's no way to make him JLA yet so that doesn't synergize with Batman very well.

I honestly think you should look at the Action die batman and the +3+3 robin, give robin overcrush with anger issues. pretty decent synergy.

I'm not sure there is anything you can do other than repeatedly use him to make stuff cheaper.

Because it says "move to field" rather than "field", it won't trigger stuff like Johnny Storm.

Oh, I meant you could make Robin a villain, Blue-eyes him to trigger Black Mant's retaliation. but at that point you bought two characters that aren't villains, just to give you the option to KO a guy you have to spend to make a villain each time you KO him.

Ooh... Make him a villain! Nice thinking Shadowmeld.

You'll need Pandora's Box, SR Iron Man or Takedown.

And you'd need Black Manta (plus some other Villains) and/or Mister Sinister.

Would take a bit of set up, and getting the right energy to make it worth it might be tricky.

But it could be made to work.

you mean, pay 4's

now costs 2

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Damn! Completely forgot about that. Combine it with Distraction and that's not a bad combo.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post

Those I didn't think of because I currently own a total of 1 YGO card.

DiceMastersDB -> Advanced Search -> Ability "Knock out"

Me -> Brain -> Loading, please wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Oh, I meant you could make Robin a villain, Blue-eyes him to trigger Black Mant's retaliation. but at that point you bought two characters that aren't villains, just to give you the option to KO a guy you have to spend to make a villain each time you KO him.
    Question: Would you have to spend the energy each time to re-make him a villain? AvX OP BAC Takedown explicitly says target character gains the Villain affiliation until the end of the turn.

If you could get Batman, Robin, Black Manta, and a few other cheap Villains active (HQ, Green Goblin-Goblin Lord for Sidekick wall defense, Mystique, Cheetah), you could just repeatedly BEWD Robin for 3-4 direct damage each time. If one of your Villains was Mr. Sinister - Nasty Boy you could stack on another. Potentially Iceman to Global all your sidekicks to Bolts?