Thread: Magic Missile and Nova

Magic Missile and Nova

Hello, I am relatively new to the game and have a question about using abilities in the attack step. I hope this wasn't asked on the forum already.

If I have both Nova and Hulk on my team and Magic Missile as an action. How do I properly use them?

In the attack step do I need to put Nova in the attack zone and then use magic missile on him to do 2 damage? Or can I just attack with another character and then use magic missile on Nova multiple times without him attacking? If I don't attack at all I can't use magic missile on either characters correct? Thanks!

You can indeed attack with another character and still ping Nova during the attack step to deal damage to your opponent.

If you do not declare any attackers then the entire attack step is skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    You can indeed attack with another character and still ping Nova during the attack step to deal damage to your opponent.

If you do not declare any attackers then the entire attack step is skipped.
    Thanks for your reply. This seems pretty powerful if I were to attack with just a sidekick, use iceman to switch all other sidekick dice to lightning and use magic missile on Nova 5 times for 10 damage (for example).