Thread: Article: Draft Report: DC Dice Masters 5-16 at Mr. Nice Guy Games in Monoreville, PA

Article: Draft Report: DC Dice Masters 5-16 at Mr. Nice Guy Games in Monoreville, PA

It seems that you used the "player going first cannot re-roll their dice first turn". How did it work out? I noticed you went second in two games and won them all. Did you keep track of those stats?

Awesome videos, and I would have loved to be a part of it. Seventeen people?! Crazy!

No we didn't use that at all. I think most people just took their first rolls.

Going first or second didn't really seem to matter for me. I think it's a much smaller thing in this draft format.

Thanks for sharing man! I really like the videos and the willingness you had to not just play your game but to help along the way and kind of remind the other players as they were playing if they were missing a step.

Yeah, that's just how it has to be, and I'm cool with it. The only way to build it up is to be approachable and welcoming.

Our area stores only allow basic actions from the set you are drafting. Always feels wrong when I see out of set BAC cards on a draft team.

Nice write up and hope to see more of them.

I would love to do this at my local store. As it stands we have about 6 that frequent. You are inspiring me, Dave!