Thread: Best Place to Print a Custom Play Mat?

Best Place to Print a Custom Play Mat?

There is a mat (https://www.etsy.com/listing/2279506..._home_active_7) I would like to have printed on a mouse pad type material, like the DC or other official play mats. Where is the bast place to have this printed?

ArtsCow or CowCow - you can get a custom mousepad printed for $0.99 shipped for a single one, or $4 for 2, shipped. There is another thread in these forums with links and coupon codes, and I put a bunch of mousepad-sized images in the Gallery.

After looking at your link, that is a full-sized playmat. It can still be printed at the above sites (or a few others), but not for the prices I quoted (those are only for mousepads).

cowcow.com and artscow.com are usually good, there's code floating around for really cheap mats, but the shipping is quite long (6-8 weeks). I got 4 mouse pads printed using the code from this article for $10 shipped.

Bigger pads can be made here: http://www.inkedplaymats.com/products/custom-playmat

Any body have a template for full size playmats? I was thinking of designing one to print.

Oh man, so I'd be looking at about $50 to buy the image, print the custom may and have it shipped via inked playmats... I'll keep looking for a cheaper alternative for printing the full sized play may. The cowcow and arts cow seem cool, if only they did larger mats!

@DFF - check out the link I have above from there it will take you to a link for templates. I tested it, but do not have photoshop or any of those programs myself. I also think I saw one on boradgamegeek but could not tell where.

I used inked Playmats and had a wonderful experience. $25 + shipping.

Did you have a coupon Dave? It says the cost is $39.99 plus shipping to add my custom photo...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Knight View Post
    Did you have a coupon Dave? It says the cost is $39.99 plus shipping to add my custom photo...
    I think the more expensive option is to let them do the editing for you - you should be able to upload an image and align it yourself for the cheaper cost.

Thanks @IgwanaRob I took the plunge and ordered with my pic. Here's to hoping it turns out as planned! As an aside I did find a 10% off coupon code (INKED10).

If you would like templates, just go to my drop box. Can't post the link here, but it's on many of the dicemaster Facebook pages.

Thanks @IgwanaRob I took the plunge and ordered with my pic. Here's to hoping it turns out as planned! As an aside I did find a 10% off coupon code (INKED10).
    Hope it turns out great

Oh man, so I'd be looking at about $50 to buy the image, print the custom may and have it shipped via inked playmats... I'll keep looking for a cheaper alternative for printing the full sized play may. The cowcow and arts cow seem cool, if only they did larger mats!

@DFF - check out the link I have above from there it will take you to a link for templates. I tested it, but do not have photoshop or any of those programs myself. I also think I saw one on boradgamegeek but could not tell where.
    I downloaded that template, but it's just a 24.5 x 14.5 blank file. It doesn't have the card layouts or anything.
    Last edited by DigitalFirefly; 05-20-2015 at 08:37 PM.

I'll post what I used for the card spaces tomorrow. I just made a thing that was slightly more than the 2.5 x 3.5 standard card size and rounded the edges.