Thread: First JL Gravity feed tonight

I went to watch this video, but it's a little too long for a break at work. That being said, I hope my kids will eventually be as pumped to help me open Dice Masters stuff!

Fun. I love hearing everyone's excitement/thoughts during openings like these.

SR Constantine on her first pack! I think she should charge for her pack opening services!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    SR Constantine on her first pack! I think she should charge for her pack opening services!
    I KNOW! How crazy is that?! And here I thought my girlfriend was a luckbox when it came to opening packs. I've never seen anything like it! Congrats!

My mother is 65 years old and loves when I buy packs just so she can open them. I do not mind since in a 5 pack buy of AVX she pulled Tsarina.

I'd not realised that the cards and dice exist in quantum super-positions until the pack is opened.

I guess the card and it's matching die must be entangled too.

Thanks, Chris. I really appreciate the new subscribers. Sydney and I are starting to post a lot of unboxing and review youtube videos. Plus we do a lot of streaming events on our Livestream channel. So check us out there as well.
    I'm also excited to announce that just today we partnered with gaming store Brap's Magic www.brapsmagic.com to do unboxing and review videos for them!
    Good thing I just got some photo and video editing software so the quality of the videos should improve here over the next few sessions!