Thread: Silly Spelling Errors

Silly Spelling Errors

Just caught this one today...I guess it still kinda works, but they obviously meant "once per turn".

Not being critical of Wizkids here...I make silly spelling mistakes everyday at my job. Once, I actually said in an official email to a customer "Sorry for the Incontinence"...meaning to say inconvinience. I got a pretty funny reply to that one...

Just fun to point out and chuckle a little. Any other silly little spelling or grammer goofs on cards out there?
    Last edited by Meatman; 05-19-2015 at 09:10 PM.

I once said someone was touched "appropriately" when writing a news story. That was pretty glorious.

That being said, it's always a pet peeve of mine when companies distributing a wide variety of products misses something like this.

Another one that gets me is some of the earlier cards saying "he" assuming ladies don't play.

I suppose that's better than being touched inappropriately.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Can you touché appropriately?

I almost made a big typo today as well. We were talking about the Block Parent program, and I almost put this as our question of the day.

"Would you ever considering becoming a black parent?"

Really glad I double check stuff.

I always got a chuckle out of .
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    "Would you ever considering becoming a black parent?"
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    BLAH!
    That one is hilarious...I don't even understand what they meant to say there!

the title on cyborg is wrong too unless he is good at getting out loogies?

and unless it is something from the comics, one of the upcoming rocket raccoon cards says mammel on the title.

I never noticed that Darkseid before... ugh, I wish you never mentioned that. Now I want to go through and look at them all and find even more.

Stupid typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    That one is hilarious...I don't even understand what they meant to say there!
    Well they meant to say Uncommon, except it's actually a Super-Rare. I suspect they hadn't decided which version of Red Dragon was going to be their example, and they forgot to go back and fix it.

What I think is funny is that this is the second draft of the rulebook, after they fixed things (like adding Adventurers to the glossary).