Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Disapointing Dice bag

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiend28 View Post
    I bought the deluxe JLA starter box that comes with the "better" bag and in my first game second time using the bag it ripped and but a big enough hole in the bag that the dice fall out of it. Does anyone have any experience with Wizkids customer service? Do you think they would send me a new bag?
    I quickly replaced mine. Dice bag is the weakest of the components.

  4. #4
    In the long run you're probably off buying a nice quality dice bag.

  5. #5
    We use crown royal bags for our teams, others seem to not last very long

  6. #6
    The dice bag works best for storing rule books in my pack, it's rather inadequate for the intended use.

  7. #7
    My hand actually won't fit in the bags that come with the starters so in order to play I have to crush the bag to get to the Dice. I was able to pick up the bags that Wizkids branded around when UXM came out and those are nice.

  8. #8
    I got some bags from ArtCow when they had their 10 for $20 sale (a monstrous savings; their usual prices are pretty nuts- the discount came to @ $150). It took a few weeks for them to arrive, but I was fully satisfied with the final product. I used images of varying quality & resolution (mostly below their recommended specs), but they all looked very nice. The material is very thin, sateen-like microfiber. I'm not sure how well they'll hold up with heavy use, but they should do well for DM play.
    If they have another sale like that, I might have to order another batch- they're definitely worth the $2 sale price (but way too expensive at regular prices- especially with their insanely high shipping).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	505

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Does anyone actually use the dice bags that come with the starters.

  12. #12
    I do. I'm still using the one from my DnD starter. Its like a soft cloth in consistency now, but still holding up strong. I feel like it's earned it's place, and until it fails me, no tyvex left behind.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiX View Post
    I got some bags from ArtCow when they had their 10 for $20 sale (a monstrous savings; their usual prices are pretty nuts- the discount came to @ $150). It took a few weeks for them to arrive, but I was fully satisfied with the final product. I used images of varying quality & resolution (mostly below their recommended specs), but they all looked very nice. The material is very thin, sateen-like microfiber. I'm not sure how well they'll hold up with heavy use, but they should do well for DM play.
    If they have another sale like that, I might have to order another batch- they're definitely worth the $2 sale price (but way too expensive at regular prices- especially with their insanely high shipping).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	505
    Still going on BTW, you can either use CowCow (ArtsCow sister site) or multiple people have a referral code to get this deal on ArtsCow. Feel free to PM me for more details (don't want to derail the thread any more :P )

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred92 View Post
    Does anyone actually use the dice bags that come with the starters.
    Jimmy from Wizkids said he actually is a fan of them at some point on the Nationals recordings. He also hinted that WK has something in the works regarding the bags.

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I now want to make a Ninja Turtle Dice Masters set.
    Me too! Leatherhead, Mondo Gecko, The Rat King...!

  18. #18

  19. #19

  20. #20
    I don't even know what to do with all of my dice bags.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5689.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	508.2 KB 
ID:	515

  21. #21

  22. #22
    @pk2317 totally hooked me up and I got the 10 bag for $20, I also got a code to share so if anyone else is interested use the code ZCRAYSALEB7Y56 to get the 10 for $20 pouches on artscow.com. Such a good deal!

  23. #23
    My daughter makes them and has made quite a few over the last year. I really like the quality, but of course I am a bit biased!

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    My daughter makes them and has made quite a few over the last year. I really like the quality, but of course I am a bit biased!
    I have 2 bags made by IsaacBV's daughter and can vouch for their quality.

  25. #25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •