Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disapointing Dice bag

Quote Originally Posted by Fiend28 View Post
    I bought the deluxe JLA starter box that comes with the "better" bag and in my first game second time using the bag it ripped and but a big enough hole in the bag that the dice fall out of it. Does anyone have any experience with Wizkids customer service? Do you think they would send me a new bag?
    I quickly replaced mine. Dice bag is the weakest of the components.

In the long run you're probably off buying a nice quality dice bag.

We use crown royal bags for our teams, others seem to not last very long

The dice bag works best for storing rule books in my pack, it's rather inadequate for the intended use.

My hand actually won't fit in the bags that come with the starters so in order to play I have to crush the bag to get to the Dice. I was able to pick up the bags that Wizkids branded around when UXM came out and those are nice.

I got some bags from ArtCow when they had their 10 for $20 sale (a monstrous savings; their usual prices are pretty nuts- the discount came to @ $150). It took a few weeks for them to arrive, but I was fully satisfied with the final product. I used images of varying quality & resolution (mostly below their recommended specs), but they all looked very nice. The material is very thin, sateen-like microfiber. I'm not sure how well they'll hold up with heavy use, but they should do well for DM play.
    If they have another sale like that, I might have to order another batch- they're definitely worth the $2 sale price (but way too expensive at regular prices- especially with their insanely high shipping).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	505

Does anyone actually use the dice bags that come with the starters.

I do. I'm still using the one from my DnD starter. Its like a soft cloth in consistency now, but still holding up strong. I feel like it's earned it's place, and until it fails me, no tyvex left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiX View Post
    I got some bags from ArtCow when they had their 10 for $20 sale (a monstrous savings; their usual prices are pretty nuts- the discount came to @ $150). It took a few weeks for them to arrive, but I was fully satisfied with the final product. I used images of varying quality & resolution (mostly below their recommended specs), but they all looked very nice. The material is very thin, sateen-like microfiber. I'm not sure how well they'll hold up with heavy use, but they should do well for DM play.
    If they have another sale like that, I might have to order another batch- they're definitely worth the $2 sale price (but way too expensive at regular prices- especially with their insanely high shipping).

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	505
    Still going on BTW, you can either use CowCow (ArtsCow sister site) or multiple people have a referral code to get this deal on ArtsCow. Feel free to PM me for more details (don't want to derail the thread any more :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred92 View Post
    Does anyone actually use the dice bags that come with the starters.
    Jimmy from Wizkids said he actually is a fan of them at some point on the Nationals recordings. He also hinted that WK has something in the works regarding the bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I now want to make a Ninja Turtle Dice Masters set.
    Me too! Leatherhead, Mondo Gecko, The Rat King...!

I don't even know what to do with all of my dice bags.

Name:	IMG_5689.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	508.2 KB 
ID:	515

@pk2317 totally hooked me up and I got the 10 bag for $20, I also got a code to share so if anyone else is interested use the code ZCRAYSALEB7Y56 to get the 10 for $20 pouches on artscow.com. Such a good deal!

My daughter makes them and has made quite a few over the last year. I really like the quality, but of course I am a bit biased!

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    My daughter makes them and has made quite a few over the last year. I really like the quality, but of course I am a bit biased!
    I have 2 bags made by IsaacBV's daughter and can vouch for their quality.