Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: TRP Year 1 Mega Contest

Woot free stuff! Wait, whaddya mean I can't win... This isn't what I signed up for! I'm going on strike until my paycheck comes..... Oh wait...

Seriously though, I know I'm the new guy, but this is one heck of a contest!

To quote my father as we walked around a music festival grabbing free sampler CDs , stickers, and whatever else people were handing out... "the only thing better than free stuff, is more free stuff."

This is sweet!!! Are the chances showing up tomorrow? or should I see them now?

Will the chances count things you've already done, or do they only count things done starting after the today?

For the most part, they will start from tomorrow. Some things actually go back to the beginning of the site. As hinted at above, you get chances for having filled out your avatar with a picture. We're not going to make people re-upload their avatar to claim those chances. Anybody who has done it will have them.

There are a few other things that will count going back to the start of the new site--one of them is a biggie and affects you in a positive way, Necromanticer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    For the most part, they will start from tomorrow. Some things actually go back to the beginning of the site. As hinted at above, you get chances for having filled out your avatar with a picture. We're not going to make people re-upload their avatar to claim those chances. Anybody who has done it will have them.

There are a few other things that will count going back to the start of the new site--one of them is a biggie and affects you in a positive way, Necromanticer!
    That's good to hear! I look forward to seeing if this brings in a lot of new blood, but even so, you guys have done a wonderful job of building this community as a whole.

Just wanted to take a moment and commend everyone involved with this site. I'm limited when I can play but am a regular visitor to the site and read all articles posted. Love all the in-depth looks we get at specific characters, deck builds and the individual attention given to ALL DM sets, not just Marvel and DC. To be honest, I probably would have never picked up D&D and YuGiOh DM sets had it not been for the exposure you guys have given them. Keep it up and I look forward to the bright future with TRP.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    This is crazy. Who does this kinda thing? Seriously? 6 gravity feeds. For participation and contribution. Unreal. I can say that because as the newest member of the TRP team, I didn't have a part in putting this thing together. This is seriously incredible. Well done, gentlemen... Well done.

This is really cool. That AVX feed is calling my name.

Wow.

I guess tomorrow would be a good time to start on the blog I've been considering starting then!

Wow this an awesomesauce contest. Thanks for this one. I look forward to seeing how it goes!

SWWWEEEETTTT! Since I just popped into the DM scene right before D&D I haven't had a chance at any AvX dice, would love to win those Gravity Feeds!

Thanks guys for the awesome things you do!

Wow. You guys go all out for this stuff, awesome sauce. Also if first really wanted the cupcake, could they get it in lieu of a gravity feed?
    Last edited by Bigred92; 05-21-2015 at 12:44 AM.

That is amazing. Great contest ideas guys! I love how you've gotten everyone fired up to contribute to the content and are growing the community. Let the blogs flow.

Excellent! Congratulations on one year! This has always been one of my favorite sites to visit since it's inception. Here's to another great year and many more!

TRP Team Congrats!!! This is a great community to be apart of!

I am looking forward to this and congrats on making it to a year old! Here's to many more to come!

The points tracking is live and the contest is on! I will get the points display showing for everyone later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The points tracking is live and the contest is on! I will get the points display showing for everyone later today.
    Woot! Woot! Woot! Thanks so much, fellas, for all you do as TRP. I picked up DM only a couple of months ago, and was quick to make harsh judgements on a game now that I have made a 180. And that's mostly due to the fact that I found your site. Thanks for adding to my addiction that is Dicemasters! Keep it coming! I will follow! Always!

When will the chance counters go live? I am postponing a few things here on the site until I can monitor their impact on the chance counter, so the sooner the better!