Thread: Article: TRP Podcast 51: For Great Justice!

Looks like the RSS feed doesn't have this episode up. I'm psyched to hear it!

Thanks for fixing the cast. It works now, However!

Oh that start is just a tease. Seriously. We are all looking for the control team that works. Cummon!!!!!

Great show. I play a lot of themed teams and while not perfect I've had good luck with a Justice League team that focused on the classic characters I think of from Justice League (Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, & Aquaman).

Currently this is the one I'm using: http://dicemastersdb.com/team-builde...7061-2;7085-2;

Aquaman and Zantanna early to get others cheaper and for ramp.
    Wonder Woman fairly early to get stuff fielded cheaper.
    Then I try to get each Retaliation character out there.
    I try to finish off with either Martian Manhunter's Overcrush or a large attack including Green Lantern to get the bonus for each additional character.

I've only used this exact setup a few times but so far in casual play it is working well.

The JSA have been around a lot longer and have more of a family feel. Alan Scott went from calling himself the Green Lantern to Sentinel. Jay Gerrick (the first Flash) is still part of team. Captain Marvel was on the team too. Wildcat, Power Girl, Hourman, Sandman, Hawkgirl. A very heart and soul team. Hawkman was on the original team as well as Wonder Woman's mother Hippolyta.

@Dave : may I make a request?

If you're going to do the finger click thing to mark possible edit points, can you please make sure you edit them out?

I have Asperger's and they literally hurt when I hear them.

They also throw my auditory focus off and it takes a few moments to come back, so I end up missing whatever it was you were saying, and so I have to rewind, and if I happen to rewind to the click it throws me off again!

There is a particularly bad one near the start of this podcast and I had to stop listening.

Thanks.

Excellent podcast as always.

I'm surprised that the JSA members don't have any synergy like the JL affiliation has retaliation. I like the common Firestorm as well, but I prefer his uncommon. I can keep sending him across and if he gets knocked out, that retaliation kicks in and my opponent takes additional damage.

If I had to find one fault with the JL characters is if you put one on your team, you might as well just go full JL (with the exception of Constantine that is lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    @Dave : may I make a request?

If you're going to do the finger click thing to mark possible edit points, can you please make sure you edit them out?

I have Asperger's and they literally hurt when I hear them.

They also throw my auditory focus off and it takes a few moments to come back, so I end up missing whatever it was you were saying, and so I have to rewind, and if I happen to rewind to the click it throws me off again!

There is a particularly bad one near the start of this podcast and I had to stop listening.

Thanks.
    Oh shoot! Did I miss one? I try not to. Let me give it a look and see if I can do something.

@Scorpion0x17 do you know what time this happened? I've listened from the beginning until Randy's segment and didn't hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    @Scorpion0x17 do you know what time this happened? I've listened from the beginning until Randy's segment and didn't hear it.
    06:03

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    06:03
    Got it. I'm mixing a new file now. I can't believe I missed that one. I'll be replacing it later on, so hopefully that solves it!

It is fixed now. Delete it and redownload and you're solid. Just tested it. YMMV regarding how quickly it migrates.