Thread: Would anybody be interested in making a custom playmat PDF for $$ ?

Would anybody be interested in making a custom playmat PDF for $$ ?

I just don't have the time to do it myself, and I want it to be well done and not sloppily put together - ie. all the pixels from samples match up, everything is lined up and fit to the exact Dice Masters mat and to accommodate for the bleed from a custom playmat at inked playmats dot com (and probably everywhere, it's not a huge deal).

I want a late 80s/early 90s Ninja Turtle cartoon themed mat. If I could find one right now from the most current IDW comic run, I wouldn't mind that either, but if I'm getting it custom, but preferences would be for that version cartoon theme. Krang, Shredder, the alien elf looking people, Bebop, Rocksteady, Splinter, Casey Jones, etc... Just all over the place, I dunno.

If anyone is at all interested in this, I could probably see myself paying $50 for just the pdf. PM me if you have any interest whatsoever.

Also, if anyone has just the image file of some sort (photoshop, jpg, etc...) for the basic Dice Masters template, that would be really awesome, as I could spend what free time I do have to tinker with making something myself.

In the mean time, I'd love to pay someone else to design something. And I'm not some task-master, I'm pretty laid back. I could even make a rough outline and then have you just make it right and tightened up - we'll talk

Price is possibly negotiable

I could also do the design your after if you would like me too. Here are the style of mats I do.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xr6dgxkt...oFik0Djaa?dl=0