Thread: NBA Playoffs

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    My brother was at the last game in the Bulls series. 3rd row. Said it was absolutely unreal.

I would LOVE to see Cleveland finally win a championship. Worst curse in all of sports.

I think the Warriors are the big favourites though. I don't see the Rockets winning that series, and the Hawks are in huge trouble.

Cannot believe both series are currently 3-0. I honestly thought both series would go at least 6 or 7. (Still could, but really unlikely.)

Really cheering for LeBron right now, but Golden State winning would be okay too.

I'm not a big basketball fan. I'm a Cleveland fan. That said, NBA playoffs are pretty exciting. Even in the years where the Cavs didn't have Lebron James, There's something about NBA playoffs that's 100 times better than the regular season

being a Detroit sports fan, I have a soft spot for a city like Cleveland who has had no respect in professional sports in general. Although I disliked "The Decision", I hope LBJ can bring a championship to the city of Cleveland

The Decision is in the past. I've forgiven him. Coming back to Cleveland was perfect.

And now he is back to the finals for the fifth straight year. That is insane.

You cannot deny his dominance. I'm just happy for Cleveland. @RJRETRO and @Randy have you seen the "Factory of Sadness" YouTube clip about Cleveland? Hilarious and on-point for Cleveland sports fans.

I'll have to check that out.

But, yes. Cleveland is cursed. Let's end that curse this year.

Poor Steph Curry. Every time I turn the tube on I see him falling on his dang neck. :/

At least they have a week off now.

I hope the rust doesn't make an appearance in Game One.

I'd like to see it. Can't wait for this to begin...!

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Worst curse in all of sports.
    I believe the Chicago Cubs still have that title.

Quote Originally Posted by alphans View Post
    I believe the Chicago Cubs still have that title.
    Yea... but Cubs fans are probably Bulls, Bears, and Blackhawks fans. So they know what it's like to win championships. Cleveland ' s "curse" reigns over all of its teams.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    WHAT A GAME ONE.

That is all.
    Yea it was. Disappointing to lose game 1. Especially when they had the ball at the end of regulation. But we just need to win 1 at Golden State, hold at home. I am nowhere near giving up hope.

I guess Cleveland can use a championship since its been 51 years.

Quote Originally Posted by alphans View Post
    I guess Cleveland can use a championship since its been 51 years.
    Ahem

Congrats to the Warriors and Iggy, and as awesome as he was, I think LeBron got screwed.