Thread: Action Dice Burn

Action Dice Burn

Reuse:
    Elf Wizard (4 Dice) - Burn churn

Burn:
    Lantern Power Ring (3 Dice) - Back up for opponent snagging MM and PB. With PXG masks are pretty easy to get and turning opponent characters into villains with 2-3 of these being recycled can end the game quickly.

Removal:
    Blue Dragon (4 Dice) - AoE/large wall
    Prismatic Spray (2 Dice) - It is a real shame that you can't hold this through to your opponent's turn. Really think that actions should be changed to not clear on your turn.
    Millennium Puzzle (1 Die)

Global Only:
    Human Torch (1 Dice)
    PXG (1 Die)
    Red Dragon (1 Die) - 2 bolt for 2 damage and a purchase, yes please!

I also really like the idea of with the Blue Dragon for mass recyclable AoE.

Thousand Dragon would be stellar in here, as would BEWD. Unfortunately I don't have either.

I've considered Iceman - TCFW in place of Lantern Power Ring since it does feel a bit clunky but PXG and Iceman feel too contradictory to be on the same team.

There seem to be a plethora of Action Dice.dec floating around recently and I really enjoy the idea of this deck but in testing it has been a little slow to get going and can be unreliable. It can ramp REALLY large though if you get energy face for actions coupled with PXG. Iceman - TCFW and UC Prismatic would make short work of an opposing field though with MM ping.

It does suffer from not really having much in the field to slow down attackers. That is why I was thinking the UC Prismatic would be better than common. More Millennium Puzzles might be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwvlf View Post
    Red Dragon (1 Die) - 2 bolt for 2 damage and a purchase, yes please!
    2 damage for 2 bolts only works if your opponent brings Red Dragon too.

(just in case you hadn't realised that)

Actually,I believe he was referring to The Human Torch and Red Dragon combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Actually,I believe he was referring to The Human Torch and Red Dragon combo.
    Good point!

I've been messing with something in the same genre, but a little different. I like the Elf Wizard, though I imagine in mine I'd prefer the one that grabs a die when she blocks instead of attack, but that's kind of how I built the squad.

You could take it in the direction of Doctor Strange - Master of the Mystic Arts and Lex Luthor - Former President.
    That is a build I have been tinkering with.

Quote Originally Posted by slimo View Post
    You could take it in the direction of Doctor Strange - Master of the Mystic Arts and Lex Luthor - Former President.
    That is a build I have been tinkering with.
    Possibly The Flash - Speedster as well