Thread: Article: The Dice Tower Age of Ultron Review

That card bending! And he even did it to the super rare Groot. It looks like there's plenty of cheap characters in the set. My body says yes but my wallet says no.

Yea... I'm really liking that rare Baron Zemo. Could be a lot of fun with a basic action like Anger Issues

All about the Giant-Man, folks.

Really a fan of Groot too. May have to buy some of these cards just so I'm not disappointed with my gravity feed. Worked with DC!

Thanks for posting this. Can't wait. Finally another cheap bolt character. Lots of defensive bonuses shown on those cards. Pepper, Odin, and Groot. Should make things interesting. Maybe the capture effects even it out.

I'm liking the new Teamwatch and Teamwork mechanics. Baron Zemo, Red Skull and Giant Man are some of my initial favorites.

Maria Hill could be an interesting way to ramp. Roll her and another shield character on their energy faces, purchase a die and they go Out of Play. At the end of your turn when they move to Used Pile, they go to the Prep Area instead.

Sorry pish, I'm pretty sure that ability only works if Maria is leaving the field. Hard to tell though, since there are no other abilities that work this way.

If it did work that way, turn 1 buy Constantine and Maria and auto prep them.... Game changing.

anyone notice that some of the cards did not have a rarity stripe on them? (starhawk @4:40 for example).

not sure if that is a pre-production copy, but i found it odd.