Thread: I can't believe it's still a month (at least) until AoU comes out

I can't believe it's still a month (at least) until AoU comes out

The way it's being talked about and previews are coming out, I feel like it's coming at any second.

Ugh, and Justice League hasn't even been out that long and not even every store I play at has run their DC OP.

I guess it's a testament to the power of the WizKids propaganda machine and added nicotine or heroin or whatever they spray on the cards to be absorbed through the skin to keep us wanting more

maybe the game is just really fun

I'm gonna vote the last one. It's just fun. And then I see things that spark my imagination. I don't think that it's taken away at all from any of the fun of getting ready for Worlds or my store-level DC events.

I mean some of the cards have heroines on them. Wonder Woman, Zatanna...

It's the oxydihydride used in the ink.

It can be lethal in large doses, and is a mind altering substance in even very small doses.

Oxydihydride users have been known to die when denied access to it.

That's why I sleeve my cards.

I fully well believe they are giving Tom such an early look because he is an industry leader, and because they want full, or nearly full spoilers out for those people that are going to be drafting at Origins. And yes, I assume they will have AoU at Origins because of the amount already spoiled.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I fully well believe they are giving Tom such an early look because he is an industry leader, and because they want full, or nearly full spoilers out for those people that are going to be drafting at Origins. And yes, I assume they will have AoU at Origins because of the amount already spoiled.
    Yep. I think there's VERY little doubt AOU is available (at least to draft) at world's.

I look forward to getting in on some Origins drafting for sure.

The AoU Drafts are the main reason I'm considering just driving up to Columbus and hoping I can get in to the event (and find a place to sleep a night or two). I would take a poke at the main event but drafts are, by far, my favorite.

A headsup... I'm willing to buy Giant Man/Wasp prior to the event. Hint, hint. Wink, wink.

If it isn't clear, I'm hoping some of you will help me out. Sometimes subtlety doesn't work on the Internet.

The earliest I can possibly get them. I guess it's probably impossible to get them before, but whenever possible. That's two rares and three super rares I'm looking for. Might be dropping more money on this set than usual.