Thread: My Justice League deck

My Justice League deck

Hey guys, I'm new here but I thought I'd share the Justice League deck I've been having success with in my local meta. I don't think it's anything revolutionary and I bet people have come up with very similar decks, but it's super consistent and fun to play.

Actions:
    Anger Issues
    Relentless

Characters:
    Aquaman- Arthur Curry (4)
    Zatanna- Zatanna Zatara (4)
    Cyborg- Exceptionally Gifted (3)
    Firestorm- Matter Master (3)
    Wonder Woman- Champion of Themyscira (1)
    Batman- World's Greatest Detective (2)
    Green Lantern- Willpower (2)
    Professor Xavier- Trainer (1)

Basic gameplan:
    Turn 1, buy Zatanna or Aquaman, save mask for PXG.
    Turn 2, buy whatever you didn't buy turn 1, masks for PXG.
    Turn 3, field Aquaman, buy Cyborg or Firestorm, save masks for PXG, attack with Zatanna if you rolled her character face (doesn't matter if you hit or not, you want her in your prep or bag next turn).
    Turn 4, buy Green Lantern, field Zatanna, plop newly purchased Lantern into prep.
    Turn 5, reroll everything that isn't sidekicks, purchased dice or masks, field Green Lantern, Relentless any blockers they have up, swing for a billion.

If the game goes longer than that you have staying power through your guys generally being quite big and cheaper than everything else, Green Lantern is a constant threat, and Cyborg + Anger Issues hits like a truck loaded with missiles. In these games I generally buy Wonder Woman to keep the dice flowing more easily.

The deck obviously has weak points, but it does it's job pretty well.

I do welcome criticism if you think I've missed something. This is my current go-to deck for when I want to try to win :P

Edited Sorry missed the top should learn to read beter. I think this is solid,

So you can/should replace Firestorm and/or The Bat?
    BEWD???
    You have 3 characters that cost 4...

I like the swinging for a billion. That's a lot of damage to block.

Looks solid to me, and kudos to you for using a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Relentless any blockers they have up, swing for a billion.
    How much damage actually?
    are you usually winning on turn 5?

Quote Originally Posted by SarkhanMad View Post
    So you can/should replace Firestorm and/or The Bat?
    BEWD???
    You have 3 characters that cost 4...
    Yes, I'm aware. But THEME man, THEME.

I actually don't own BEWD or he probably would be in there.

I actually do win turn 5 pretty often. It's not unrealistic at all. With a few sidekicks it's right around 20 damage. Certain decks do change those numbers, and you can't do that against everyone of course.

EDIT: As far as the damage question, let's do some math. Assuming even just level 1 on everything and a typical 3 sidekicks (for me anyways), then with GL Zatanna swings for 3, Aquaman for 4, Cyborg for 6, GL himself for 4, 3 sidekicks for 3 each equals 26 damage. And obviously 26 = a billion.
    Last edited by Chainsaw; 05-24-2015 at 07:00 PM.