Thread: Board Game Warehouse Now Taking Age Of Ultron Pre-Orders

No, I just happened to look on GBW to see if they had Justice League starters in stock because my comic book store can't find any and customers are interested in playing. AOU just happened to appear when I did the search.

oh, sorry, maybe

just said that cause other places have had preorders up for ages, so I couldn't figure out why someone would need to advertise every single link and act like this is something new

still not thoroughly convinced, as I've made topics like this in other forums for stuff I've wanted to sell on eBay, and that's the exact response I gave as well when someone posited that I was perhaps the seller

I was like "WOW CHECK OUT HOW CRAZY IT IS THAT THIS IS ALREADY ON EBAY OMG IT JUST CAME OUT AT THE CONVENTION WHO WOULD DO THAT"
    and then it sold a minute later lmao

All I go to is here and Game Board Geek and nobody has yet to mention AOU was available for pre-order anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    All I go to is here and Game Board Geek and nobody has yet to mention AOU was available for pre-order anywhere.
    The reason for that is because, in my experience at least, I've gotten the sense that it's a little "uncouth" to be posting links to individual discount sites, especially when the game won't grow unless people buy from their local game store.

I'd wager most people on this board already know where to go if they want to pre-order - again, I could be super wrong and you did 100 people a huge favor.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    ...when the game won't grow unless people buy from their local game store...most people on this board already know where to go if they want to pre-order..
    I can say that I have modified my purchasing habits from online retailers to the FLGS. I believe this is important in order to both grow the game and support the FLGS(s) which host events. It is worthwhile for people like @SlapsterMcFlash to remind us of this as it can be easier said then done.

That said, I have specifically viewed a post regarding an online retailer's sale, which I would not have seen elsewhere, and taken full advantage. So thanks @vonVile for keeping us updated.

As a side question:
    I know that CoolStuffInc has several physical locations. Are those FLGS too, or more of a warehouse?

I do a mixture of both, personally.

I'll buy my starter/gravity feed at my local store, but I will buy individual cards online. The joys of having nobody else buy the game locally.