Thread: Trying to figure out one more basic action and character

Trying to figure out one more basic action and character

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Helpplease.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	242.5 KB 
ID:	660

The team started based on Mad Scientist Doc Oc and Anger Issues, but it's sort of move on from that.

I'd had Ant-Man in there before for the global to switch out Doc Oc's attack/defense, but I don't need that anymore

I'm thinking of running something more along the lines of a "white weenie" type, where I don't have any one dude as my win con - although I am thinking one Hulk to round this out maybe

but I still need my other basic action, and any other suggestions

I put in Psylocke because I needed spot removal badly...

Although I initially said I wouldn't mind a Hulk, I'm also thinking of something more of a 4-5 cost as my "most powerful," so that I can just field a lot

I'm thinking my best bet would be someone with removal of some sort?

Also, what other basic action should I look at?

Remember - All DC/Marvel. No hate, just how I play.

You don't want to work in Rally to get some sidekicks fielded?

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    You could also keep your wall, add in Wolverine - FWX, and trade invulnerability for relentless. Might only need one swing with the direct damage you're doing....

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    You don't want to work in Rally to get some sidekicks fielded?
    That's a good call. I thought Save Civilians would help with that. Thing I should use both?

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    You could also keep your wall, add in Wolverine - FWX, and trade invulnerability for relentless. Might only need one swing with the direct damage you're doing....
    What do you think he'd better replace - Storm - Wind Rider, or what I assume you mean in Punisher-McRook (to replace)? I'm assuming since you're talking about a wall, you're talking about using FWX for McRook and Relentless

I've gotta say this is actually looking really good right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FinalizedTeam1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	289.6 KB 
ID:	690

So what I need to figure out are my first buys if things go my way, and then I can figure out how to deviate.

I need to figure out at what point I should be buying, say, Rally, probably fairly early for Gobby

I'm thinking at least 1 Constantine and then Black Widows, Gobby/Rally, psylocke depending how early I need spot removal, same with loki, trying to ramp as much as possible obviously
    depending on how aggressive opposing team is, maybe even a couple of early Storms

what I'm wondering is if I could maybe go down to 2 Constantine dice and 3 Storms, if that would be less realistically all purchasble etc...

and then of course at the end I start getting Wolverine

any other pre-play-test suggestions?

and I'm assuming I probably won't be buying any relentless

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    I think he's also a great weapon (ha!) early when you likely have fewer blockers to mitigate.