• D&D Tiamat event

1 14.29%
  • Dice Masters D&D board game

1 14.29%
  • Reserve Pool card set

5 71.43%

Thread: Vassal Module New Ideas Poll

Vassal Module New Ideas Poll

We are looking to develop some new Dice Master modules. Here is a community poll to get everyone's input on what we should work on first.

Option 1: Develop a "Battle with Tiamat" event like the current Galactus event.

Option 2: Develop the DM D&D board game as referenced in this post http://www.thereservepool.com/downlo...p?do=file&id=5

Option 3: Develop a Reserve Pool user set of around 25 cards. We will get input on cards for the DC universe, Marvel universe, D&D Realm, Yugiho realm and a miscellaneous card set. Then we will do a poll to determine the top 5 for each set area. We will create cards for those and add them to the next module update.

Happy voting.

Did you ever figure out the rainbow draft?
    That's my vote!!!

Rainbow Draft.

I would prefer to limit the amount of "custom" and house rule kinds of things that are in there.

+1 Rainbow Draft Simage. IF you need help let us know. we can do grunt work and database creation if that helps you.

Already created a draft module for 6 players and it has the UXM, D&D, AVX and DC sets in it. It is pretty basic for now. Six separate player windows. You can draw multiple card with one swipe. I haven't made it where you cant see each others cards yet, but each player can press a button to hide what they have. Will try to get it posted tomorrow maybe for other to check out.

Why six players? Is that the preferred rainbow draft pod? I haven't seen any actual rules for rainbow draft but I should probably look them up since I want to start hosting them....