Thread: Unfortunately, no Age of Ultron at Worlds

Unfortunately, no Age of Ultron at Worlds

It's as if millions of rainbow drafts cried out and were suddenly silenced.

https://badkidgaming.wordpress.com/2...asters-worlds/

It was a long shot anyway. We'll get it soon enough.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    ...waiting for the "April Fool's" that necessarily follows such statements

They gotta fix all those Star Lords.

Not going myself but would have liked to see how it went.

Really I find that hard to believe the street release is still set for June 29th. You would think they would have it for world's of all events.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapedaveb View Post
    Really I find that hard to believe the street release is still set for June 29th. You would think they would have it for world's of all events.
    Their website says July 2015.

@DigitalFirefly I know, however my retailers are saying that the current release date is June 29th. I know that it will be pushed back, but I judge how close to ready they are by what they currently tell their retailers. BTW awesome work on the Wiki, I was going to add more but you have covered everything I can think of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapedaveb View Post
    @DigitalFirefly I know, however my retailers are saying that the current release date is June 29th. I know that it will be pushed back, but I judge how close to ready they are by what they currently tell their retailers. BTW awesome work on the Wiki, I was going to add more but you have covered everything I can think of doing.
    Ah, gotcha. I didn't know retailers had any specific dates yet.

Thanks, who knew there was so much Dice Masters info. That rules section is nuts. Props to the guys that worked on that.

At U.S. Nationals were you able to use DC Justice League on the second round of qualifiers or were they not allowed because it had not been out a week?

They were not legal because they had not been released. This was purely for the "get it early" factor.

I'm not surprised. We got DC at Nats just a couple weeks ahead of street. This is 3-4 weeks ahead. It was a long shot.

@Dave that is pretty much where I was going. It is unfortunate that product will not be available for drafting / sale.