Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: New Trading System on TRP

That picture makes me laugh every time. "Ken's Tip-o-the-Day! Updated weekly!" Brilliant.

Thanks for working so hard to get this going for us!

Awesome! +DC cards please.

Is there a way to delete a listing you put up? When I tried one of mine I get:

DigitalFirefly, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    Cool! When will Justice League be added to the database?
    Oh MAN...I knew I was forgetting something. I will add these tonight. Sorry about that.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I will check into the error when at a computer, DFF.
    You don't live and breathe in a cube surrounded by 900 screens and 2000 cores?

Seriously, this is awesome. And it only cost twice what it should have!

This looks nice, thank you.
    I think the most useful addition would be the ability to search for trades based on your have/want list. I'm thinking along the lines of the BoardGameGeek Trade Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    You don't live and breathe in a cube surrounded by 900 screens and 2000 cores?
    Dude, this is news to me too

Couple of ideas:

1. Possibly get geographical location in there somewhere? As someone based in the UK, I would likely prefer to deal with someone else in the UK to save on postage.
    I see our profiles have a location option, so perhaps that could be used.

2. As SlapsterMcFlash indicated - a way to import a load of wants/haves at once. If a syntax could be agreed, I would like to add an export option in the DMDB Collection Manager that could be used for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalFirefly View Post
    Awesome! +DC cards please.

Is there a way to delete a listing you put up? When I tried one of mine I get:

DigitalFirefly, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    No permission :P

Re: Hint #2:

Here?
    Doubt that he was referencing that one. It's probably a reference to something he's got his John Hancock on. It's most definitely not a reference to anything else though. Trust me I aint lion.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Doubt that he was referencing that one. It's probably a reference to something he's got his John Hancock on. It's most definitely not a reference to anything else though. Trust me I aint lion.
    And you definitely are not feline... Uh, are you?

Being able to sort the trade database by Dice Masters set and card rarity would be a nice feature.

@DigitalFirefly and @SlapsterMcFlash : The "no permission to delete" bug is fixed. Thanks for the reports.

Also, @SlapsterMcFlash --good idea on adding the dice. That will happen tonight when when I add the Justice League sets.

@Loran --yeah, geographic location is now on the list for additions. Yes, a bulk import should also be doable. Email or PM me when you've got time and we'll work on the format together so we can interoperate. You have my addy.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Re: Hint #2:

Here?
    Nope, something definitely more directly related to the contest (a LOT more directly). If you find it, feel free to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Nope, something definitely more directly related to the contest (a LOT more directly). If you find it, feel free to share.
    I found the one at the end of the main Mega Contest post, but I used it first :-P

More prizes for the Mega Contest being announced soonish?

Hint # 2 is...

"You can hide text by making it white. Where have we seen that before? Hmmm..."

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I found the one at the end of the main Mega Contest post, but I used it first :-P
    Ding ding! You got it!

So therefore...Dice Masters Free Mega Contest

"Good luck!
    ...but wait, there's more.

The prize chest for this contest has lots more stuff left in it. We're not gonna stop at giving away just those gravity feeds. No siree! We've got lots more to in store for this contest, but you're going to have to wait to find out about that. Don't worry; all of your chances earned now will be fully applied to the later announced prizes too!"

@Ken - This made my ****ing day!

The sorting seems to be only for the page shown and not for all of the pages.
    I also can't seem to get the filtering to work. I select Have/Want or a specific card but it still seems to be showing everything.