Thread: Article: Colorado rocks

I wanted to promote this article, for 2 reasons:

1. I want to promote at least 1 blog entry per week to the front page, shining some spotlight on our users.

2. With all the competetive strategy going on leading to worlds, we can forget how important it is to grow our local scene. And thus one looks like it's doing it right.

That is awesome Randy, thank you for promoting this and therefore helping even further to grow the local scene. I'm sure there are grassroots events going on all across the US, nay the world right now and hopefully this will inspire even more people to do the same and help our community to grow.

Time is relative @Vapedaveb , seriously though yesterday James said it was going to start at 6PM. I assume every week will be 6, but honestly I'm not 100% as I had to leave around 5:40. Next time I'm in I'll see if I can get John to register the events with wizkids.

Sounds like the local Dice Masters community is doing well. Perhaps you could throw in some thematic weeks, such as when a month has a fifth Thursday. Those nights could be things such as only common cards, or Lady's Night (all female teams).

Quote Originally Posted by Green Knight View Post
    Time is relative @Vapedaveb ...Next time I'm in I'll see if I can get John to register the events with wizkids.
    I am very interested in this process of registering and recording info to the WES (WizKids Event System). Assuming this is what your are referring to, please share info about your, or John's, experiences with this process.

@pishposh those are fun ideas, I'm sure we'll let everyone settle in and then start incorporating some of these fun ideas once we have a nice group of players attending. Don't want to get too fancy too early and scare any new players off. @fun4willis It seems pretty easy to register events, this link will walk you through everyhting: http://wizkidseventsystem.com/faq.php

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    I wanted to promote this article, for 2 reasons:

1. I want to promote at least 1 blog entry per week to the front page, shining some spotlight on our users.

2. With all the competetive strategy going on leading to worlds, we can forget how important it is to grow our local scene. And thus one looks like it's doing it right.
    Local scene is MORE important than anything with Worlds or anything else. The game goes nowhere without a rabid local following.

You cannot Smoke in any public place. THC consumption is only legal in your own home. Everywhere else it is not legal. Just fyi

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    And the laws of the country have not changed. THC containing products are still schedule-I according to the DEA.