Thread: Deathstroke weapons master

Deathstroke weapons master

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  41.5 KBWhen deathstroke is fielded, deal 1 damage to opposing player for each villain you control. So when I field deathstroke what is a definition of control ? Is it every player I have that's a villain or any in the bag and in the field? And this happens every time I field deathstroke? This can be a mean card if used properly
    Last edited by Sdblake; 05-31-2015 at 05:30 PM.

I believe it is for each separate villain character you have fielded or taken control of for the turn such as

Quote Originally Posted by alphans View Post
    I believe it is for each separate villain character you have fielded or taken control of for the turn such as
    THIS.

The control point is valid as well, but basically, every Villain you have in the field (but only count each separate villain once; thus two Deathstrokes only nets you 1 damage)

Well this makes me curious because if that were true and it's every dice in your field, why wouldn't the card just say for each villain fielded , or in the field? Instead of using the word control? It's a hard card to understand !

Because f the take control example that was mentioned. In your field isn't the same as "you control", but only by a very SLIM margin. They decided hat this margin applied in this instance. Also, they tend to use the phrase "you control" instead of in your field, so as not to create confusion about captured dice.

Oh ok that makes sense ! Thanks for clarifying that !

Does he count himself when you field him? Or only the villains already controlled?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    but only count each separate villain once; thus two Deathstrokes only nets you 1 damage
    So you are saying if i field DS #1 he does damage, and then I field DS #2 that one doesn't do any damage? why?

Sorry, I din't mean to say fielding two Deathstrokes only gets you one damage. I meant to say fielding a Deathstroke into a field with a Deathstroke in it only nets you one damage. They each do one damage when fielded because they do see them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdblake View Post
    for each villain you control.
    implique uniqueness.
    When you field Deathstroke, if you have in your field, 2 Black Manta and a Joker, you deal 3 damage.