Thread: Come hang out in Vassal.

Come hang out in Vassal.

I'll be hanging out in Vassal this evening, if you need help setting it up or have any questions please ask me in this thread or a private message.

If we get enough maybe we can do a draft.

PS my name in Vassal is Patrick, and I'll be hanging out in the main lobby unless we get some games going.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I'll be hanging out in Vassal this evening, if you need help setting it up or have any questions please ask me in this thread or a private message.

If we get enough maybe we can do a draft.

PS my name in Vassal is Patrick, and I'll be hanging out in the main lobby unless we get some games going.
    how late?

2.5.1?
    I think I still have 2.5R...

not sure...

I won't get home until 11:00 eastern...

2.5.1 is what i'm at, i could probably play a match with you, even if it runs after 12:00

Nevermind
    Last edited by Diabolik; 06-02-2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Didn't realize this was posted yesterday....

What's the overhead getting into Vassal? Like, 2 hours of tinkering and I can be playing with you guys? Or is it easier/harder than that? I fear trying to get into it.

It's actually much less if you have someone there to guide you through it. I'm certain that it'd only be 15-30 minutes to get it down pat depending on whether or not you had a team planned out ahead of time. If you're free now, I'm on vassal and can help you figure it out.

I'm not free right now, but I might take you up on that next week or so when I've got a window for some Dice Masters. Busy week this'n.

I'll be hanging out in Vassal again tonight. Stop by if you want to chat about Today's qualifier matches or play a vassal or hangout game.

anybody playing in vassal tonight?