Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Attack Zone Podcast 3: Deck List Visualization

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    @Shadowmeld what spoilers? I listened but didn't hear any.
    Wouldn't you like to know.I bet it's just vexing you.
    Last edited by Shadowmeld; 06-02-2015 at 01:04 AM.

Not particularly. I thought you meant card spoilers. Apparently you meant something else!

But this IS a card spoiler! :P just not an AoU or WoL one. You guys will find out soon.

But hey, I'll give a free copy of this card we are talking about to the first person who can tell me what it is.

Here's a hint. We have been spoiling for weeks.

Nice tries gentlemen. But even if you guess the card, you still need to discover why we are spoiling it.

PS, no, no ,no.

I would guess House of Mystery TW or Constantine TW because they are Trinity Wars Month 2 OP Prize

@Shadowmeld I believe it is the Common Vixen card. Why, I guess that having no ability makes it great for other abilities that get rid of opposing abilities...

Hey guys, just wondering, wouldn't the JL Overcrush team get beat down with the Villianous Pact BA dice? I played, basically a all JL team and got that die played against me, and even with 6+ dice out there only one could attack because all the other non-villains couldn't attack. Just wondering if there is a way around this?

Quote Originally Posted by KingMatticus View Post
    @Shadowmeld I believe it is the Common Vixen card. Why, I guess that having no ability makes it great for other abilities that get rid of opposing abilities...
    Hrm, I can't say no to your beliefs, but that is one wonky guess. Think more meta folks!

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMatticus View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering, wouldn't the JL Overcrush team get beat down with the Villianous Pact BA dice? I played, basically a all JL team and got that die played against me, and even with 6+ dice out there only one could attack because all the other non-villains couldn't attack. Just wondering if there is a way around this?
    But this manipulates blockers, not attackers, right?

@Jthomash2 yeah it does but I am thinking that if you have a build up good attackers and play this, then all their blockers are gone, boom one giant hit! And your not spending energy to distract or relentless them.

Really digging TAZ as a show. I love the six-pack, and I'd love to see the second six-pack become a permanent segment. The four-person panel worked REALLY well! Great job!

Blog Entries
    @KingMatticus , in set, I don't think so. I think the global can only change opponents to villains. Honestly, I'm not a DC expert, but I think that's what's there.

Blog Entries
    Right. But you mentioned non villains attacking, that manipulates blockers. The global I was referring to is but Pandora's box brought the make any character a villain global to the set. Making characters villains mitigates villainous pact as an action. Either way, it affects characters which will block, not characters which will attack,as you mentioned in your post about overcrush.

See, with the Vixen common you must dab it with lemon juice, dry it with a black light, put in the microwave for 10 minutes on half power, then put a flashlight to the back of it in a very dark room. Only then you will understand the power of Vixen.

Alright @Shadowmeld it's the common Vixen, you use polymorph to put it into play and then instead of using a Sidekick for BEWD global you use her instead! #notsureifthisismeta