Thread: Golem Arcana weekly Twitch stream Tuesdays @ 9PM EST

Golem Arcna is a game that intrigues me but I just can't see pulling the trigger on. That said, I just tuned in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dshute View Post
    Someone from here jumped on my twitch stream yesterday and I just wanted to thank that person for checking it out. If anyone has any questions regarding Golem Arcana I'm glad to answer. Thanks again!
    It was me. I would have stayed longer but my internet died when the storm hit. The game looked pretty interesting from what I saw and I'm going to look into it more. I also followed so I can check it out more next week. Someone from the chat said a competitive army costs about 150 which isn't too bad. I do have a few questions. Does the game have organized play of any sort? Is there a competitive army that is less aggressive and relies more on control?

Question for Golem Arcana players - I have a promo card (Sigil of Suffering) that I don't particularly need. Would this have any value? Would anyone be willing to trade DM cards for it? If so, feel free to PM me. If not, oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    It was me. I would have stayed longer but my internet died when the storm hit. The game looked pretty interesting from what I saw and I'm going to look into it more. I also followed so I can check it out more next week. Someone from the chat said a competitive army costs about 150 which isn't too bad. I do have a few questions. Does the game have organized play of any sort? Is there a competitive army that is less aggressive and relies more on control?
    Thanks for the follow! A competitive army should run you even less than that if you wanted. The starter retails for $79.99 but usually you can find it for less. The three golem expansion packs run around $24.99-$29.99. It's a great game and very well balanced. The folks at HBS do a great job and they have some of the best customer service around.
    There is an OP program. If you go to Golemarcana.com and look on the events page you can see if there are any events in your area. Also join the GA forum. It's just a great community of players. Everyone is very helpful and supportive.
    As far as army types there are 4 different "factions" and each has their own play style. My suggestion would be to go to a local event, try it out and see which ones you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dshute View Post
    In regards to this relic card, it's a promo card that a lot of people who run events have. Usually they give them out to new players.
    Thanks for the reply! Good to know the value.