Thread: Bleed Deck

Bleed Deck

Ive been dabbling in making bolt teams and the first one I created used Pyro - Pyrokinetic and Manticore - Paragon Beast. I recently fixed it with the DC expansion and figured you guys would take a look. I have a couple of options that I can replace some characters but I figured I would show the original. Also note that I couldnt preview the DC codes {: juliindex :}

My team

:juliindex:
    Last edited by VastSpartan; 06-04-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Your team looks a bit expensive to work effectively. You definitely need some 2-3 cost characters.

I've already designed an all bolts bleed team you might want to check out:

http://www.thereservepool.com/thread...lts-Bleed-Team

@vonville Ive seen it. Not a fan of it (Martian Man Hunter, scarlet Witch, red tornado and that version of Manticore)
    I made another Bolt team that's more offensive but this version is more of a defensive version where I dont really need to attack.

That's the old team. Did you scroll down to the updated version?

@vonville Its an old team. I might just use PXG to ramp to get Manticore out quicker and take out Cyclops.

The new team is definitely better. Common firestorm, cyclops field leader, Hawkman uncommon, common cheetah and either blue beetle common or black manta uncommon.

The index isn't set yet, IIRC, but all the cards are. I usually don't use the index anyway, I'll just pull the card numbers from dm.retrobox.eu.

I added Cheetah for you.

@Dave thanks man. Ill be on here quite a lot so you'll most likely see me asking a lot of questions.

@vonVille The red Tornado will definitely help with Manticore.

I have been trying to find a home for Vibe - Paco

Not sure if this is the team for him but I think he's a pretty interesting card

Quote Originally Posted by slimo View Post
    I have been trying to find a home for Vibe - Paco

Not sure if this is the team for him but I think he's a pretty interesting card
    I have this beat stick deck I made that he would work great on, but his power is too conditional to be useful. Getting double bolt first roll and not being allowed to re-roll makes Vibe about as good as common Vixen.

This is the deck that I prefer. I'm not the type to sit back and recycle energy and lacking any attack but this is the Bolt Team I prefer. I feel its solid.

Last edited by VastSpartan; 06-09-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    I have this beat stick deck I made that he would work great on, but his power is too conditional to be useful. Getting double bolt first roll and not being allowed to re-roll makes Vibe about as good as common Vixen.
    Thanks for the constructive feedback :-)

@slimo Yeah, I made a deck with vibe 'Paco' in it. Using Hulk and Nova. Its difficult and I never kept it. Better off with the rare where you anytime the opponent spins their characters up or down they take 2 damage. Lot of characters can do that in this game. Black Widow for instance.

@slimo I made a vibe deck for a friend but I might use it for myself if I can get a black widow card.

Last edited by VastSpartan; 06-09-2015 at 04:12 PM.