Thread: Wording for Constantine & Loki - do they cancel each other?

Wording for Constantine & Loki - do they cancel each other?

I never though of this, but I have a team with both. I'm playing online right now, and I named Hulk with Loki when I fielded him, and Constantine was already fielded, and on his next turn I named Iceman.

He thought that maybe the Loki and Constantine text cancel each other out because Loki says "...canceling all previous choices."

I'm actually looking at the card text now and I can't really understand what he means. Maybe I'm just that dumb.

Anyway, I obviously don't think this at all, or I guess I should say don't "interpret" the rules like this. I can't even read in the cards how his interpretation would work, but basically, he thinks something about the wording of Loki would cancel out Constantine, or something.

Am I just daft in not seeing this, or is my opponent simply mistaken?

Thanks. I don't like to cast aspersions so I'm not sure either way, so I just want to humbly ask someone more confident.
    Last edited by SlapsterMcFlash; 06-07-2015 at 03:48 PM.

"Canceling all previous choices" is specific to Loki's previous choices and has zero to do with any other card.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    "Canceling all previous choices" is specific to Loki's previous choices and has zero to do with any other card.
    ^^^ This.

Your opponent is clearly mistaken.