Thread: Can any one identify the second affiliation on this card?

Can any one identify the second affiliation on this card?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	163846_712711_4.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	1039

Don't think I can help, but whoa ... this card is insanely strong, particularly against Green Goliath Hulk

Can't get good look at it, but it almost looks like the White Lantern symbol with a white flame around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Critenstein View Post
    Can't get good look at it, but it almost looks like the White Lantern symbol with a white flame around it.
    It's close but the white lantern symbol is a little different. You can see it on the logo for War of Light.

I think that Icon is probably the symbol for Energy Construct. It looks like a black and white version of Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenlanternlegobatmandcsuperheroesimagebig.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	1064

I feel like it might have something to do with being part of the WoL/Lantern Spectrum in general, or maybe something that goes with a lot of cards with continuous. Possibly something to do with being just a Lantern of some sort, even.

With how that works, would you need to roll it, and then until the beginning of your next turn, if you roll an action side, you get the effect?

I know this isn't exactly the right thread but I'm very interested, now.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    With how that works, would you need to roll it, and then until the beginning of your next turn, if you roll an action side, you get the effect?
    With Continuous actions, you place the action die, when rolled to an action face, in to the field.

Then, whilst it remains in the field, it provides a continuous, static, effect.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more continuous dice because I really like the common Jinzo and I'd love to get some more use out of his effect besides shutting down Lord of D. Ring.