Thread: Article: AGGRO ON ANY BUDGET, FROM $200 TO $10

I love Summoned Skull and that one in particular. We were experimenting with him on a team that also involved the green-stripe Flash. It was a little janky but fun. The problem in that team was that he gave the other player too much of an advantage. But I really like it.

Injection Fairy Lily x2 + GG = basically Patch Hulk.

Some times it's just plain fun to play all out aggressive, and that global has that play style down. I am really surprised at the wording on Lily, but yeah it's wonderful when that goes off!

Oh it sure does. If you play with it the right way you don't need to worry about Resurrection because what you need right back is getting to your bag.

True... but I really like a multiple purchase of small characters on turn 2 with resurrection to fill the bag with multiple characters that will come out next turn... Then you need to thin it out fast after that.

I hear you there. I know this is budget but you could consider -PXG, +BEG, -Kitty Pryde, +Pris Spray. Could do enough given the bag management strategy that you're discussing.

Great article and well written. Fun team with an additional skill check on a budget. The Walsh approves.

I love things that require no rarity. Also makes drafting fun.

Great article.

And, having faced both iterations of this team, I can confirm just how brutal they both are.

That Injection Fairy is ridiculously good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba9 View Post
    how about psylocke for kitty? you got a ko ability that could come in handy
    Psylocke is a great card, and a definate upgrade in terms of versitality, but at $14.00 it was above the budget I was trying to stay under for the entire build! Maybe I'll do a team next time with three cost levels, anything goes, $25 or $30 and under $10.