Thread: Article: Reading the Rainbow Yu GI Oh Draft Episode 3 Player 1 and the Rainbow

Article: Reading the Rainbow Yu GI Oh Draft Episode 3 Player 1 and the Rainbow

I agree with the conclusion. While Blade Knight is rare in this draft and he has a tendency to overdraw your resources for early damage, alongside Obelisk, he fits perfectly into the team. On top of that, there's a ton of Injection Fairies, so you won't have a problem getting fists. The two things I'd like to bring up are that: Jinzo actually makes a really good beatstick with incredibly competitive stats for his costs and Obelisk has a max of 1 die, so you'd never need 2 unless you were hate drafting him away from your opponents.

I have a question about rainbow draft. I get you you open all your packs so people know what's in play but are you drafting both 'packs' at the same time?

Per the rules, you have to check each pack that you open for contents. So you know what is in the first pack because you checked that they match.

Then you start your draft with the second pack, draft that, and then begin drafting the second pack in the other direction.

So, with the second pack, we already have seen what is in the first pack. While we don't have the opportunity to make any selections from it yet we can search the pack for what our best choices will be.